Reviews for Dark Angel Yami
puppyface1000 chapter 14 . 7/21
awesome story you should do a squeal to it.
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I love this i cant get enough of it!' I cant even stop thinking about it! Eee!
*back in yugi's soul room*
Yugi: i garentee yami will drool over this outfit! Hehehe! He'll be like puddy in my hand! * dressed in white short shorts and a sleeveless lilac shirt and tennis shoes with leg warmers..calls mentaly* (ooohh yyaaammii! Mind comeing over for a minute?)
Yami: (Sure aibou i'll be there in a minute) * minute afterwards yami knocks on yugi's door and he answers*
Yugi: Thanks for coming over yami! there something wrong? * gives a innocent and questioning look *
Yami: * snaps out of daze *..uuhhh! rrr! N-nothings wrong aibou u needed me? * walks in *
Yugi: Yeah i wanted to tell u something moru hitori no boku! * shuts door and streches a little an noticing yami staring * * grins * ...u know yami...* presses up against yami *...its all urs if u want it...
Yami: ... * gulps nervously and starts ravishing yugi in kisses *
forgotten truth124k chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
love the idea chapters seand a bit short and vag but i feel it could become so much more
Erin Mae Wilby chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
You could make yami become a gold angel the rarest angel ever. Then a battle happenes because the evil spirit beasts want yami because he has a great power and pregnant with yugi child even though he's male. In the end yami has a girl and goes through a ultimate transformation better then Yugi's.
Heather Dehmer chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Hee hee...public Yami x yugi yaoi sex? COUNT ME IN! Lolz Love the ending. I will treasure this forever and ever by...(drumroll)...FAVORITING IT! XD
Heather Dehmer chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Why cute, innocent Ryou! You monster!
Heather Dehmer chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Seems the pics fast for my liking...oh well! I will stick with it! XD
Heather Dehmer chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
"That can easily be arranged!" ...HAHAHAHA Too good!
Echo Hikari chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Hikari: Wait what the...
Seiji: Omr...
Seiji: Yup.
Echo Hikari chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Hikari: *Giggles and glomps whoever wrote this* YOU MADE MY DAY!
Seiji: *Sighs* Okay okay they know
Seiji and Hikari: Great story.
Hikari: YUP *Nuzzles the writer* Omg I FREAKING LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Seiji: You said that to the teacher who gave you candy
Hikari: YUP!
Nekoyasha12 chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
That was incredibly beautiful! ;w;

Cheesy beyond all belief, but wonderful nonetheless!

I absolutely loved the way you had Tristan and Joey meet Yugi! XD I can so picture them being all bad-ass like that!

And Yugi being the silver angel, I so say they one coming the moment the darkness mentioned it, but it was still wicked seeing (well, reading but when I get truly engrossed into a story it started seeming like I'm watching a show rather then reading a story) him become that legendary spirit beast!

And his full Angel of Light/Hope form was surer beautiful!

I know this is a long-shot, but... If there's every a time, do you think you could possible make a sequel with like Mai, Seto, Marik, Rex, Weevil, etc. and base it on Yugi getting pregnant (MPreg-ish) seeing as he's not truly human it could so be possible and work based on the story here to back it up!

Nevertheless, outstanding story, cheesy and all! X3
Shinseina aoi hono Fenikkusu chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
wait so Yami doesnt have a dick nor a pussy
A non a miss chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
This is a pretty good story. I thought it moved a bit too fast but I think I understand why. I liked the fact the Yugi got to top kind of. This story reminds me of Fate/Stay Night a little bit. The similarities I see are: the symbol on the hand and the whole partern concept. While I think there's probably room for improvement, this is still a good story and it is definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing this, it is very enjoyable.
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
ok im going to make this short and sweet... it might have been a short story but it was AWESOME! PLZ WRITE MORE! THE STORY IS AWESOME!CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF!
angelegipcio chapter 7 . 8/27/2009