Reviews for Rise Of Neo Uzumaki Naruto
Bah chapter 14 . 4/19
So, you abandoned this after all . . . FAIL!
Slayiv chapter 14 . 1/28
Great story, it's a shame that by the looks of update date it wont continue...
jayster234 chapter 12 . 1/24
This is really unrealistic. By revealing the truth behind the Uchiha Massacre, Tsunade basically spit on everything Itachi had sacrificed. Plus, there's a reason the third Hokage didn't want the truth to come out. It's because the truth would show that Konoha was willing to murder innocent children who didn't even know about the coup. I can tell there's going to be Sasuke bashing coming soon...
emanfrimpong chapter 14 . 1/17
Please continue this story it has so much potential, I would love it if you started this story back up again
SlyFox9 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Update please
H34DsHoTxX chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Um... I really really love your stories, but the rate at that you're updating, I'm starting to doubt if there's story will ever continue. If it does hopefully it's soon
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
take sakura ion hinata and some others as his wilfes will be good to see and with him
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
seeing you are to be his godmother some woman you are to be it will be better if foxandkaruuer was to be his godfather and godmother .
guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
hope you continue nice story
Kasharo chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Excellent - that's how I always envisioned for the canon plotline. I thought it to be outrageous that no one ever told Naruto about his parents and his clan. He could've been so much happier. Gotta love the experience transfer from N. Naruto to U. Naruto.

More please!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORIES E.G NEO YONDAIME HOKAGE AND NEO UZUMAKI ME MORE STORIES LIKE THE EXAMPLE I GAVE YOU TO 07061230713 AND I WILL WAIT FOR AN UPDATE
DokB chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Ryoto is moving fast. Seems like tsunade is trying to play match maker. A fan of Icha Icha though... not surprising actually. I wonder if Naruto will take to the book as well, or listen more to the toad sage regarding his eccentricities... I don't imagine hinata would mind all that much.
DokB chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Intersting start. Looking forward to finding out what all Naruto gained and how much he will actually have to work for to get to a greater level. Hoping that sage mode will be in this story as it hasn't been seen or mentioned yet in your other story. Thanks for the chapter.
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
You REALLY need to restart this fic as well as the other one. Its sad but it seems like all the stories with the best potential are all abandoned or are updated like twice a year at most lol
AJGuardian chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
yaaaay...now for the waiting game. Want to see more, but the main story takes priority. Thanks for the read.