Reviews for Fade
Laurel chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
*internal screaming* What happens next?
spaghetticello chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I absolutely love this! I was crying and found myself trying to skim ahead just to see what would happen to poor Chekov.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
A) I love the incorporated Russian. Being one myself I greatly enjoy seeing it on Fanfiction.
B) Please write more! Don't leave it on a cliffhanger!
apenforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OG! PLEASE UPdATE, ITS SO FREAKIN'GOOD. YOU HAVE TO!

I'm LITELRALLY DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!1
LittleBloodyJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
WOW! I LOVE IT! Plz continue this!

Love,

J.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh my God! Please write a sequel, that just broke my heart! Although, I assure you, it was wonderfully written and I enjoyed every second of my heart breaking, lol.
joeperrysbabe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh girl! :( You have managed to once again move me to tears with yet another one of your great Chulu stories. I'm tellin you..the way you wrote it, i felt like I was actually holding Chekov as he was dying and i was seriously blubbering here. LOL! Great job from a great author!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
AH! Yes! the thought of Chekov being all like "oh my goodness! Sulu is kissing me!" and then just fainting is hilarious! LOVE IT!

Oh, i found another thingy. You are using "loosing" which, unfortunatly isn't a word. You mean "losing" :)

Here, exmples:

Losing is like, "He's losing so much blood"

Loose is like, "These pants are too loose, they keep falling down"

and then i suppose you could say "This is too tight, it needs loosening up" but that's totally different.
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
It ends like that? We don't know if Chekov lives or dies! Sadness and Sorrow! Great fic, keep writing them!

Salima Master of Light
ExpandingDarkness chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
NO! You can't leave it there! We have to see what happens! *pouts*

I loved it though :D
Veronica Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
So my initial reaction was something along the lines of "WHAT THE *&%? DON'T TELL ME HE'S DEAD!"

Which is a pretty good thing, because the writing was so good and the emotion was so real that I got really into it.

Great job, as you always do.

xoxo Ronnie