Reviews for Wesker's Letter to Capcom
Kessieisme chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I'm crying from laughter! This is so well written I have no appropriate words to describe how awesome it is.
Thank you for this beautiful gift you have given to the fandom.

Bless you.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
'Sure I'm not human anymore, but that doesn't prevent me from acting sane.' I totally agree with that! Love the 'Ten Brilliant Ways to dispose of a Redfield' List. esp no. 5 and 9
bulletsforvalent chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
A Wesker rules...
3LW00D chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
And he is one hundred percent correct on all accounts. Why am I not playing RE6? Because Wesker's not in it. Duh. I believe another angry letter to capcom is in order because of that.
Kexy Kewl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
My god... this is effing awesome! I mean, any problem any Wesker fangirl could've had with the game, you've just hit the nail on the head! It was clever and so damn funny! One thing, though - I read Wesker's second letter, and I'm confused: here, Wesker says that he knows that Capcom killed him off in the game, but supposedly, RE5 came after CV, right? I dunno, but still, I love this fic! And I was laughing or smiling all the way through!
RedRose252 aka Mello the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Very nice. Love your work. Have to read the others but wesker was first cuz he is the smexyest evil do-er ever created.
RedRose252 aka Mello the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Bionic Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is really good.
netherlady chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Can't blame him since his presentation in CV sucked!
icantthinkofanythinggood chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
you perfectly captured weskers personality in a funny way. 8/10 stars
Underwater Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
"Chris... Oh little fishy, come see my hook."

... His hook, huh...

...No comment, Capcom. None whatsoever... Enjoy your 'hook', Chris. ...

And #9 on the list of how to dispose of a Redfield... Priceless. I burst out laughing when I read that, and my roommate just stared at me like I was nuts.
Ankh Falcon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ahhh, Wesker writting letters to capcom...lol Yeah I like it, and everything that you mentioned in here is true. XD
riridono chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
lolz -
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was so spectacular, I can't even begin to describe the epicness. XD It summarized so much of how I felt when playing CVX. I never laughed so hard and with it all from Wesker's POV which was outstanding. Keep up the awesome work! XD

~Divine Arion~
Weskerpwnseveryone chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved every bit of it and I think it is really like something he would write. It was really entertaining and you are very right, you can't kill Wesker!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »