Reviews for Welcome Home
phanbichtram.ueh chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Excuse me, Can I translate your fiction to Vietnamese? 'Cause i want to practice E, and i love HP very much.

Thanks
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
aawwwww...

*tear*

silver screen icon

xx
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was soooo sweet, and so sad.

It was awesome too.

Emrys S.
The Petit Filous Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
A really beautiful fic. I just love it, and it's not that short. Very sweet. :) PS I've also seen that avatar: always makes me really sad when I see it because all the marauders are dead. :(
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, this is so, so lovely. Your writing style is really wonderful in this. I like to think that Remus meets up with everyone in heaven too. It was so touching, well done!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
it was a good one thank you hope you up date soon thanks
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this! You did a nice job characterizing Remus and the ending is very, very sweet. I always thought it was so sad that Remus was the last Marauder left. I'm glad he got to reunite with his friends/brothers in the end :)
Sabby87 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
It's a beautiful idea, and the story is nicely written. Simple but effective and moving. I loved it!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
My icon makes me happy too. The idea just made me so incredibly happy, the idea that Remus would be reunited with his brothers after his death :)

Anyway, this was really sweet. The idea that after walking and being so alone for so long, the mist lifting and he can just run to his brothers and be happy forever! The whole idea is just so completely lovely! Awesome job with it - the simplicity worked really well.