Reviews for The fool proof way to win a girl's heart
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
This is so interesting. Please continue this
404yellow440 chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Great chapter! I laughed at Ginny's advices because I found it a bit corny. I can't believe she actually wrote those! Please update soon!
nanodo chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
great chapter! haha when you said 'So practice! Preferably on You-Know-Who,' i was like, 'Ginny wants him to practice on Voldemort?' and then i got it and started cracking up at my dumb brunette moment :) update soon!
BekaForEver chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Still interested, don't worry. Just get a new chapter up here soon, please!
Lisa1312 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
I would still like to read more , tough I hope you dont leave it in the middle again !
404yellow440 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Hi! I've just read the four chapters of this story and I had fun reading it! I hope you'd be continuing it. Please... for me and for others who read and wanted to continue reading your story.? i hope this would inspire you to update this sooner...
BlossomQuill chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Lol! This really sems like a 'Ginny' thing to do! Please update soon!

Cat xx
hpfreakster chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Hey,

Very cutise, I am really enjoying it. Hope to see a new chapter son.

Cheers,

HPfreakster
BekaForEver chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Please review! i have school too but i still find time to read it! it could be realy good, your writing is actually better than decent, which is rare around here, and theres not enough good ginny harry fluff out there. so please please please update. itd make me very happy! which i need cause i'm gonna fail my first geometry test tomorrow third period... so yeah. update please! and just work on keeping it in character. and longer is good!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
cute :3 update soon
ATigressAshore chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
You finally updated! Yes!
avalena chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
yay thanks for updating

good chapter:)
question-mark007 chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Really good. try to put quotation marks around was is said; it makes it easier to read. update soon!
ATigressAshore chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Good job Ron! You blew it... Anyways, I loved the chapter. Keep it up!
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Good Chapters! Please Update soon!