Reviews for Stupid Gym Class
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Good job on this one-shot.
animelvr16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I really like this story and i hope u write more soon cuz i can't wait to read more of what happens next
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
A tree? Yay! Did you make a second one? This one is good!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome...why is this completed but isn't...?
EulaliaGal chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this is cute, but it seems kinda...umm..unfinished (i.e. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a sequel or something!)
Tony chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Thanks, but I just don't have space for any more plants in my flat. ;)

Well, I hope actually that this story is not complete, because I would enjoy seeing Kaibas reaction.

I enjoyed your writing style, going to check out some of your other stories.
KravenV chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG! thats so cute now i'm wonna know whats gonna happen next!

i love kaiba and i cant waite to see his reaction when he reads the not... and he's gonna read it at lunch too where everyone can see! thats gonna be awesome!LOL PEACE;)
Shantih chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
more more more! !

can't wait to see how it turns out! and the british part is hilarious )
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh, I want a tree! Anyway, great fic- I really liked the humour in this one. I can completely imagine this happening; Yami just torturing Yugi about his 'secret' crush! My favourite bit was when Yugi found out that even Bakura knew... XD! Loved it! Great job, I really liked this one- well done, and good luck in the contest!

Nemisor chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Damn, Yugi was cute in this! XDD And he has a Kuriboh-pillow! I liked it!

Good job and good luck! *hugs*

Detonare chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Haha, it was kind of crack-ish and there wasn't much sense in it.. a bit random too, but I still liked it. Yes, it was good to read a different entry, and it was surely different.

~ Detonate ~
Paradoxos chapter 1 . 8/19/2009

Now, that was fun, wasn't it.

Wow, Kaiba doing gym? *imagines Kaiba sitting on the bleachers like Atobe-sama with arms and legs crossed and all*

Unique Art chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
A tree. A lovely TREE~

Haha. I'm rather bored. Anyway, I thought it was nice. Short and sweet. An easy read with a nice charm. I liked the idea and think it fit nicely with the pairing. The honesty of it made me smile. Good job and good luck!
Lise chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
A tree? Tree are good. They clean the air and produce oxygen... Yugi and Kaiba, mm? We often see Yami-Kaiba, the fact that it's Yugi this time is interesting and a cool contrast, very short-very tall, hyper-icy. Inside Kaiba's sefl made fortress is a tender core that will fit just right with Yugi.