Reviews for Clear Sight
thatwriterchic chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was so cute, and funny! I have no idea why, but the way Edward spoke- I kept picturing Captain Jack Sparrow! XD I always feel very awkward reviewing (I don't know why I just feel dumb) but I like to review on stories that I love very much and this is one of my favourite short stories. I've always been very interested in knowing what happened next but, alas, I've been too shy to review until now. I really love your descriptions, although, one thing bothers me- is copper in a Bunsen burner actually green (you say his eyes are green later on but I assumed that copper in a Bunsen burner is topaz?)? It seems improbable to me, but then again Science is weird. Thanks if you reply!

xx
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Great plot you could make this at least a 10 chapter story too. Thank you for sharing I enjoyed it a lot.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
If I had found this back when it was being voted on..I would have voted...but alas :) I would like a very quick summary of what you envision happening after this. Going to go check out your other stories now :) Thanks for sharing.
Elara420 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Still possible to get that summary? I want more. I really enjoyed what I read, but, there are so many unanswered questions! Please?
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Loved it, I waaant too knoow what happens next!
Blueelisa chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I loved your story! I feel awful that the voting is already over, because I would have voted for yours for sure :) are you consideeing a sequel? I'd love to read one.
Montara chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I liked it! Not the arrogant Edward but the Edward that loves her and is ready to make her his princess even if she's human.
Lblinky-Winky chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww...come on continue...please! I'm mad to know what happens, I love the Irish reference in this story being Irish myself I love to see where you go with this story
Samic chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Can I still get a summary of what is going to happen in their future even though this was written and posted so long ago?

Pretty please with an Edward on top?
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Haha, demanding Edward :D

The 'sight' thing kind of reminds me of The Mortal Instruments.

Great story Btw. What place did you get?
MaximumRide95 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I know it's been over a year, but I was wondering if you could send me a summary of what happens afterwards. You may contact me at:

Thanks! Good story btw. ;)
intrinsicness chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hello. I'm reviewing. That was a very good story, and I would like to know what happens!
LadyKylie16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this story! It was very well written!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ha! Very cute. I liked his manly insistance. I was referred by MadeleineJade.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Love love love this one! You should continue it obviously!