Reviews for Clear Sight
Firechaseswater chapter 1 . 6/19
Mar 27 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you Hm
Firechaseswater chapter 2 . 1/29
Pppppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssse write more
Analitica chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I loved it! This is so original and has so much potential for more! I hope you change your mind and continue it
thatwriterchic chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was so cute, and funny! I have no idea why, but the way Edward spoke- I kept picturing Captain Jack Sparrow! XD I always feel very awkward reviewing (I don't know why I just feel dumb) but I like to review on stories that I love very much and this is one of my favourite short stories. I've always been very interested in knowing what happened next but, alas, I've been too shy to review until now. I really love your descriptions, although, one thing bothers me- is copper in a Bunsen burner actually green (you say his eyes are green later on but I assumed that copper in a Bunsen burner is topaz?)? It seems improbable to me, but then again Science is weird. Thanks if you reply!

xx
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Great plot you could make this at least a 10 chapter story too. Thank you for sharing I enjoyed it a lot.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
If I had found this back when it was being voted on..I would have voted...but alas :) I would like a very quick summary of what you envision happening after this. Going to go check out your other stories now :) Thanks for sharing.
Elara420 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Still possible to get that summary? I want more. I really enjoyed what I read, but, there are so many unanswered questions! Please?
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Loved it, I waaant too knoow what happens next!
Blueelisa chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I loved your story! I feel awful that the voting is already over, because I would have voted for yours for sure :) are you consideeing a sequel? I'd love to read one.
Montara chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I liked it! Not the arrogant Edward but the Edward that loves her and is ready to make her his princess even if she's human.
Lblinky-Winky chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww...come on continue...please! I'm mad to know what happens, I love the Irish reference in this story being Irish myself I love to see where you go with this story
Samic chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Can I still get a summary of what is going to happen in their future even though this was written and posted so long ago?

Pretty please with an Edward on top?
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Haha, demanding Edward :D

The 'sight' thing kind of reminds me of The Mortal Instruments.

Great story Btw. What place did you get?
MaximumRide95 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I know it's been over a year, but I was wondering if you could send me a summary of what happens afterwards. You may contact me at:

Thanks! Good story btw. ;)
intrinsicness chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hello. I'm reviewing. That was a very good story, and I would like to know what happens!