Reviews for Mega Man: Metroid X
yiggdrasill chapter 1 . 5/24
i like the redone first chapter and im looking foward to more when you get aroubd to it
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/15
I suppose there's no luck on you continuing this? Shame, shame.
Advent the blade chapter 2 . 1/5
very nice... love the plot. keep up the good work and hope you finish it!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Curious, hope to see a new update soon.
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Hey, Jowy Avilon, when is the next chapter coming out? I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, though I may need some explaining done since I don't know much about megaman and metroid.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
So Iris was alive during the Elf Wars? Interesting, if one thing that I don't like about Mega Man Zero/ZX series is only the character designs which seem deformed. They look more like children instead of teenagers of youths.

Say, how old X's physical appearance here?
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Say, could you maybe give me an explanation of why X choose to seal himself in his capsule again? Was it same as Zero's at the end of X6 ending? I mean because he was worried if one day he would turn into a Maverick.

Nice start by the way.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Hi I notice some errors in the first chapter you have X call his teammates like Alia and Signas but in this chapter they apparently died and I guess that Iris is alive in this story. But no worries those can just be edit out.

I think Samus has both Chozo dna and Metroid dna, I think it would be cool if that made her sort of immortal. But we shall see when you return. please
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Your going to continue right? I wonder how X would react when he hears that Samus is the hero of the universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I found a manga of Samus and she can definitely be a kind and caring person, still has been through a lot though it kind of reminds me of how X began. Will someone tell him of her past because i'm not sure if she will.
budderhydra chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Make more plz, the story is really good. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I always imagine Samus being a lone wolf and hardly anything would make her fall head over heels in love, but she does have her soft moments...on rare occasions.
it is a very interesting crossover the only one with X, and I hope to see you continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015