Reviews for Mega Man: Metroid X
One Eyed King Kaneki Uchiha chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
pls come back...I need more!
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
If motivation, and inspiration, or one of the above hit you like a ton of bricks, I, atleast, will be waiting.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Replica chapters grind my gears, so thanks for no dupes.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
X is in a state of unease.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Things are starting out seriously.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
I do hope you return to this story one day I understand that you don't want to continue but this is the only good metroid/megaman crossover in existence there ar surprisingly few crossovers of these universes on any website
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
Since x is a robot can he even feel attraction?
yiggdrasill chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
i like the redone first chapter and im looking foward to more when you get aroubd to it
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
I suppose there's no luck on you continuing this? Shame, shame.
Advent the blade chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
very nice... love the plot. keep up the good work and hope you finish it!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Curious, hope to see a new update soon.
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Hey, Jowy Avilon, when is the next chapter coming out? I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, though I may need some explaining done since I don't know much about megaman and metroid.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
So Iris was alive during the Elf Wars? Interesting, if one thing that I don't like about Mega Man Zero/ZX series is only the character designs which seem deformed. They look more like children instead of teenagers of youths.

Say, how old X's physical appearance here?
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Say, could you maybe give me an explanation of why X choose to seal himself in his capsule again? Was it same as Zero's at the end of X6 ending? I mean because he was worried if one day he would turn into a Maverick.

Nice start by the way.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Hi I notice some errors in the first chapter you have X call his teammates like Alia and Signas but in this chapter they apparently died and I guess that Iris is alive in this story. But no worries those can just be edit out.

I think Samus has both Chozo dna and Metroid dna, I think it would be cool if that made her sort of immortal. But we shall see when you return. please