Reviews for Splinter
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 8/2
That as hot! When Spock he wanted to fuck Nyota I was like girl go get your man! Great hot story love the smut!
Tigre5s chapter 1 . 6/13
"structure tied down" haha I see whatcha did there.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Not only "smokin" but sizzling, simmering, erupting and just plain good. Thnx.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Exalent this was amazing well written
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love this story so much! I've read it probably seven times already... You are an amazing writer.
First Movement chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
oh my, is it HOT or is it HOT *fanning my self* good story, good lines (especially "I want to fuck you"), good character, good everything, nice work
pumpkin21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love it! I wish I could figure out how to write this intensely :))
Melodiouspowah chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I LOVED IT. Yes please continue. I'd love to read more. :D
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really like your interpretation of Pon Farr - the different personalities is something I haven't seen before
Nickie S.C chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I know you wrote this quite awhile ago, but I had to tell you it was SO HOT! Great job using that straight jacket picture for the inspiration; really well done! I could really see Zachary Quinto going through all of these things, which at times made me chuckle, other times made me feel so bad for him, and then others smile so wide. I'm new to the Star Trek world, but you really did Pon Farr right.
Deep-Within-the-Labyrinth chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Enjoyable story keep it up.
clow-san chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
One of the more believable depiction of Ponn Farr. this is a great combination of hot and sweet. great job.
BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Sexy :)
StormingtheGambit chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
"Spock, tell me about the academy, tell me about our time there." Maybe getting him to remember a calmer time, before the world went crazy, would help to cool him off.

He grinned darkly. "I wanted to fuck you."

Okay, maybe not.

Best passage in this delectable piece of smut! I could not help but laugh out loud at that point. Hm... J.J. Abrams needs to put a Pon Farr scene in the next film with Zachary Quinto. And consult you. *swoon*
vixenXfreezepop chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
ah i love it! i had to cover my mouth a number of times to keep myself from squealing like a school girl!

can't wait to read your next story! 3