Reviews for Delivered
een nihc chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
It's cute and fluffy. I'm glad that Kakashi is chivalrous in this story. :-)
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was cute and funny. The image of Kakashi feeling up food was quite silly, though the ending was somewhat dissatisfying because it seemed so final.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh wow, that was kind of weird. The final lesson was very amusing: "Never abandon your groceries for women," priceless. I like it, great job.
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
calling all superheroes... I like the name unique per-se

and oh yeah, I like how the story went, and how it flowed... please write a sequel.. :)
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Kakashi's teasing made me laugh. I loved the whole "I can crank up the air conditioning..." line, haha. (: So cute! Great fic.
hypheniated chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
'without the sex' cracked me up.

I hardly ever read KakaSaku, but yours is pretty awesome.

o.0 weird though. I was playing hide and seek with my cousins, and i hid in a fridge box o.0
remmy chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
not to be on the mean side but it was a little strange, just a little, tho i must say i liked the alley part where he was offering her his fridge.
banspurpleboxers chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh, this is a very cute fanfic indeed.

Was Sakura just angry over her parents and decided to find the nearest abandoned refrigerator to hide in? And somehow Kakashi's keen eyes would see that hint of pink, and with all his gallantry decides to take her home.

I was seriously surprised when Sakura slammed Kakashi into the wall to kiss him senseless. I think my eyes nearly popped out.

I praise Kakashi on his self-control and way of handling the situation. Ah, I love that jounin to death. His sarcastic humor, yet very effectionate indirectly, was well-expressed.

I loved the humor you displayed in this story! Good job~
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was amazing! I never expected my reviews would get me a story from you. I'm really touched! (and I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable writing this given your apparent preference for Sasusaku)

Okay, business time. You've captured the lackadaisical side of Kakashi very well and the running theme of his groceries was great. Even if they didn't get together, his reaction to her using him was surprising in a good way (oh Kakashi, you lovable jellyfish of a man). It's original like all your other ideas and you're progressing in leaps and bounds, faster than any other author I've seen on this site. I'm glad to be able to read your work.

(And PM me more! We haven't talked in a while and I'm still curious about you. :P)
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
T.T I am in awe. So much in awe that I am bowing down in worship. I love the characterization, especially on Kakashi's part. Guys with that much maturity and concern always get to me.

I could never seem to write a decent KakaSaku. I envy you.

*sniffle*
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I think this was lovely and sweet. Honestly, I would love for you to continue this as a longer story where they eventually end up together and we get to find out WHY she felt the need to rebel so extremely... but it is a nice one-shot too. _v
Clearheart chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Good story. Kakasaku au's are my favorite, and I loved the descriptions in this one. I wasn't so crazy about the ending (only because it stopped the action before things got steamy...), but it was a nice way to wrap it up. Nice work. I hope to read more from you. ;)