Reviews for Zakladdin
Flylo-13 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
write more because i want to know wat happens to zach
cougartail99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
a very good chapter.
cougartail91 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
a very interesting chapter but like I had said before if the title is zacladdin zack should be aladdin and wadi should be jasmine like in you character list. Also I can't wait to read the rest of it.
cougartail91 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
a very good chapter but hold it I thought that zack was aladdin because the title says zacladdin not waladdin it the title is what it is you should have it with the character you had chosen for aladdin.
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
a very good chapter
May chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Wow the story is great so far but try to be clear on who is talking befor someone talks
citgirl chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
coolio
SarahLarissa chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
The Saturday characters seem to fit nicely into the story...

Nice work. Wadi is a friggin' ninja! Zak?...eh, not so much. She has a lot to teach the new kid. Can't wait 'til they meet!
user124 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Oh man, THAT was good stuff! Great job *Apllause* that was SO great that is worthy of OREOS! You KNOW you did good if I'm giving you OREOS! ? Great job! ?
Benjamin Ramsden chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
the fourty thieves should capture Wadi and Zack tries to rescue her
ben ramsden chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
i don't know
darthdragon chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
(breaths sigh of relieve) I knew you would return( tries to hide the searching equipment he has) By the way nice chapter.

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON!
hdikes chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
u know what u should have done? u should of put Munya as Iago instead of Zon cause get it, Munya is Argost's servant and Iago is Jafar's servant
Child of Winter 1215 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Please write the next chapter soon this is getting good.
xXgoldenlightningXx chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
YES my idea comes through in the end update son