Reviews for Blanco Como La Nieve
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
raerae chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OME! that was just so cute.
Meredith chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Well tecnitly you say el cisne and Mi la Senora but you did pretty will!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lol. i used my rudimentary language skills to work out that the title meant white like the snow but i didn't realise you meant snow white until you just pointed it out. *whacks head* i'm becoming very slow it seems.

i really liked this! it was a great piece and very well written.
Wondergirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well I'm from Mexico, truly.

I can say it was a great story and yes all your translations are great they are right.

And Snow White in spanish is: Blanca Nieves.
caww chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
old stories with a twist.

Live and Love chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
It was a great story, I really liked how Victoria was unaware that she had sentenced herself to death. Your Spanish was generally good, but Señora means female teacher/professor, and I believe Como means "how", as in ¿Como estas?. I think. It was a vey well written story, and I thought you protrayed Bella almost exactly like her character in the book. I was kind of disappointed in the end though when there was no detail about Bella and Edward, but I'm probably the only one. Keep writing!

~Live and Love

I support out country, and our brave troops who fight for freedom everyday. I'm the proud sister of one of these soldiers, and one day, I'm going to be a hero too. But until then it's my job to make sure those men and woman fighting for us have what they need, and maybe even a little of what they don't need. Show your support and wear red on Fridays! America will no longer be the silent supporters!
moojuicey chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Fun little twist! I did a bunch of research on Sleeping Beauty for my entry, and in the old versions, something similar happened to your Bella and the apple. In the old SB, the Prince didn't kiss Beauty, he raped her, and the when the child came, it suckled her finger and sucked out the poison splinter so that Beauty could wake. Crazy, huh?

Anyway, I liked your entry! You should check out my entry if you get a chance, which also has a lucid-while-sleeping Bella and a twisty ending!

Good job, and good luck!
Starthevampire chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I do speak some spanish and I actually use most of those terms all the time. I knew what they all meant when I was reading anyhow. When I heard Victoria's last name was bruja I laughed. I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. I love Snow White's story anyway but I have to say that I really love your version of it here. I loved the whole thing where Bella said her first second and third mistake. I loved it. I also must say that I love the Brother's Grimm. I love their versions of the fairytales. Especially better then Disney versions. I also loved the fact that it was Jacob that she sent to kill Isabella. I also loved the fact that Renee had unintentionally taught her daughter to survive in the forest and that Bella was able to find her brothers. I loved the whole idea of her brothers not going to lie. Especially since I love them so much. I also love how they had a little cottage. And that they worked for the Brandons. That made me happy. I loved how she had greeted Em as well. I also love how she met Edward. That made me smile. When the old lady showed up I was like oh no. I found it interesting the way that she existed like that. I also loved the fact that her brothers made a glass coffin instead of fire and had the idea to move it due to the weather. I was also terribly happy that Edward was there. I also loved how she was saved due to the fact that her brothers dropped her rather than she got true love's kiss. I always thought that was a bit weird. I als loved how at the end Victoria came up with her own death sentence. That made me happy. That was so cool. You made me want to go watch it. Which I am doing as of now. I loved the story though. 8D
wishimight chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Thanks for your entry! I've added it to the contest community. Feel free to post a link and summary to your story in the contest thread in the "Writing Challenges" area of the forums to promote your story.

Good luck! :)