Reviews for We'll work on it
kunoichi chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Great story very well writing.
My Alternate Reality chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
Cute story :)
Mulderette chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
Wow! What a wonderful story. I just read the whole thing and found it totally engrossing. Loved how you explored the relationship between Gibbs and Tony and how Gibbs was trying so hard to help Tony and break down the walls he has solidly put up around himself. Yoy really did a great job with this :)
Angelpoint chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
haha! i have just -again- reviewed your other story and as i told you i was reading your others and god was it a understatement to say that i was suprised.

even me reading this got me red ears! and well after the moment of shock i found it kinda funny...

i just ain't the person who enjoyes slash so this idea actually had me running with my tail between my legs but then the brilliant idea struck me that this perhaps wasn't a slash story, so i continued reading and god was i glad this isn't a slash story!
SHuntress chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
SHuntress chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
wow... your Tony is really, really... messed up.

Love it!

*cackles*
Toadflame chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
This is probably a lot late, but I simply had to leave a review for you!

I noted in your notes that you did not speak English as its entirity (I think I spelled that right), but with your beta you did an excellent job. However, there were a few misspellings-nothing that would keep a reader from not understanding, just a small blemish to those of us with eagle eyes (my classmates get angry when they have me correct them because I get everything). There were also one or two comma errors and one missing word that I also noted.

All in all, it was a completely wonderful story. Thank you for sharing this with everyone on this site and I hope you continue writing more in the future! Now, must see if you have any more NCIS stories...
Net Sparrow chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
Excellent story, to cry for poor Tony and to smile. Very well written when you compare Gibbs point of view to Tonys. And you handled the subject of childhood abuse very unobtrusive. Like in real life, one night would not change too much but it is a beginning. So cute that Tony has now his own spot in the basement - and definitely in Gibbs heart, too. Great work !
Agent Yula chapter 19 . 5/7/2010
I love this. You simply must write more about this Tony and Gibbs. Please!
aredhela82 chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Wow! That was... so good :-) I can't find words to describe what I felt while reading it. I hope you'll write some more soon. Thanks!
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
Aw, I loved this story so much.

I just spent half the night reading through your stories, instead of writing my own stuff or actually doing something productive and write my facharbeit for a change (right...like that's gonna happen...)

It's always good to read something from a fellow German (why am I writing this review in English, anyway? uhg...it's too late to switch languages right now).

I'm really looking forward to the story about the exam, you mentioned.

Keep up the good work
GibbsRules chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
WOW! I loved this story. Have just read all 19 Chapters in one go as i was completely drawn in. I love the way you portray the Gibbs/Tony relationship. Have added you to my favourites and am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
newgal chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
good job
Sarah1965 chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
I loved this story and the way you explored Tony's issues and the fact that Gibbs could see right through him. You've definitely left it set just right for a sequel, I would love to another night in the basement with Gibbs encouraging Tony to open up and talk about things, there's so much scope for lots of hurt Tony and comforting Gibbs!
The Greek me chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
What was there not to like? I always love the story about Tony and Gibbs ...Especially if they are so well written ...I enjoyed watching Gibbs trying to be patient...LOl...It'salways a pleasure to imagine what something mentioned in the series could mean...Thank you..