Reviews for Enchantifying!
Elphabalover101 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
"Oh Oz! Did I really wear that?" "Yes! And I LET you!" Lol. Please update soon and don't leave this story forever!
Elphabalover101 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Let me guess. Is it the Wizard?
Elphabalover101 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Yay! Elphaba came back to Oz!
Elphabalover101 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Wow. I didn't know Glinda was a Broadway musical writer! Lol
Elphabalover101 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Lol. Giselle fangirling over Elphaba! That's hilarious!
Elphabalover101 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Yay! Elphaba and Fiyero are married!
Lol. Sorry, Nancy, but the secret's out! You're gonna have to tell Glinda Elphaba's alive!
Elphabalover101 chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Lol. I can totally see Nancy fangirling over meeting Glinda!
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Lol. Nancy just met Elphaba and she didn't even notice!
eriphabottackson chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Yay, seven-year-old girl scream!
eriphabttackson chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
And Germany...and... ooh look, your mum's giving birth to you.

PLEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSE write more... or at least, finnish the show and the real characters' reactions. I want to see if Elphaba feels akward during "No Good Deed".
eriphabottackson chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
I didn't know you were supposed to say "I missed you too" when you get called an inappropriate word for female dog. LOL. And can Elphie get at least ONE solo, Glinda?
eriphabottackson chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
LOL...can't breathe... well, except for the part where Elphaba started crying over Glinda. That was really sweet. I let out a 5 second AWWWW.
eriphabottackson chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Was Flora the deer at the beggining of Enchanted? Because I was watching that movie the night after I read this, and I started yelling at the deer. This was pretty much how it went:
Flora:"Does he have to have lips?"
Me: "Do YOU have to be a dirty, snitchy little rat and tell Fiyero Elphaba got upset about Glinda?! Because Oz forbbid she's sensitive! Darn you to heck, deer!"
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Ah that was so great! I loved it! Post more pretty pretty please?

ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
No you NEED to upload! Please do it now!

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »