Reviews for This Changes Everything
Blessedhearted chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Where's the next chapter? D; I rlly love this it's cute about family and not sexual which is a combination I have never found in any other fanfiction an this is rlly good u have to finish it pretty please? ;D luv ya!
Lapiz Lazuli Luna chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I'm so sad to see you haven't updated this story in a while! I think you've got a great story going here! :)

Seriously, I love it. You've twisted the original AC plot into a really compelling storyline and I feel you capture both Tifa and Cloud so well as characters. The emotions of both characters feel so real and I feel so invested, so I am dying to know how it ends, ESPECIALLY see what happens to Cloud and Tifa's child!

But great job. I see you haven't been active in general in a while, so I hope all is well with you. If you can finish this wonderful fic, PLEASE DO!

-Luna
lolgurrlD chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
when r u gonna finish! :C
lolgurrlD chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
when is the nxt chapter goonna come out! :c
lolgurrlD chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
1 of my fave chapters! :D
lolgurrlD chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
YOU MUSSSTTTTT FIINNIIISSSSSSSSSSHHHH THE STORYLINE IS VERY GOOOD I LOVEEEE IITTTT! PLZ FINISH REAL SOON!
lolgurrlD chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
i loved this chapter! its starting 2 get even more interesting i even like the touch of Zerith u added! awesomee! _
Mrslupastrife chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Great story! Please continue the chapters! One of the best Cloud & tifa fanfic's. :D
animefangirl chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
must find out what happens next!
animefangirl chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
more! This is a shirt-grabber! Meaning it grabs you and won't let go until the very end. must continue reading!
Sasuketaemin chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY ALMOST AS MUCH AS I AM IN LOVE WITH FINAL FANTASY!
wavesync chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
aww such a cute story! plz update asap!
bumblebums chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
NOOOOO! A few more chapters! NOOOOO! Well, anyways keep up the good work and don't forget ta update! :D
mom calling chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Thanks for this update. It's strange to read the story that I know from AC/C, but the words are spoken to different people here. A bit disorienting. Sometimes changing just a small thing has more meaning than changing a lot of things in a big way. Not that Tifa having Geostigma instead of Cloud, and the pregnancy are small things. They are major, and it'll be interesting to see how you bring this home. mc
GKMSWolves chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Love it! Very well written and I love how you tied everything together. I can't wait for the next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »