Reviews for Mist's Christmas Surprise
jack chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Very sweet story. But I feel like Mist's note was kind of awkward/forced sounding.
misutooo chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Very nicee!

I love it X3

fave!
Zyoshiro chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love Raguna and Mist together.

Nice favorite this.
Hoshizora chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very nice story even if it was written so long ago. I've just cleared the game yesterday afterall... Mist is so strange indeed. who else would pack flour and raw sardines as a boxed lunch... if raguna was chopping up wood the day before the proposal then the field wasn't cleared. which could mean mist may've turned the proposal down since that was one of the requirements to her marriage. :O
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG THAT MADE ME SQUEAL WITH HAPPINESS! I loved it!

So cute! Kyaa

Yuki
SS-Spirit chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
...Santa isn't real?

You should really put a spoiler alert there. xD nah, I kid.

But actually, the magic of Santa lives on!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ha ha...think about cute!
nekoxlove chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw...How cute!
Telitah chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hiya!

Although I'm not good talking english, I can understand your one-shot. This is a very beautiful story :3. I like your writing. Mist is so strange, but she's cute, too . My favorite part was when Raguna gave to Mist the bouquet of pink flowers... just beautiful!

I hope you write another RagunaxMist story soon :3 You're good!

Bye bye
You-Can't-Catch-Me chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
VERY cute. I can totally imagine Mist believing in Santa. She's just that weird. And I mean that with the most love that could possibly fill that statement.

Unfortunately, being the OCD freak that I am, I couldn't help but be distracted by the glaring and repeated spelling error. A clause is a grammatical term , but Claus is Santa's surname. I wouldn't have commented on it, but nobody else did, so...

Anyway, congrats on writing the adorable fic! Sorry if I seem like a whiny little perfectionist, because to be honest, people like that annoy me.
ChaosMorning chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
A very good one-shot, your writing is pretty good here, and the idea was cute, a bit short, but its very good
vollkommenheit chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
AW

that was lovely, great idea, and probably the cutest thing i've read in a long time! :3 well done!