Reviews for Inquisitorial Review
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I think we all own the real ( non-gay) Albus ... JKR wanted him to be gay ... Therefore, we own the real thing ... ;-)

I love the story ... It was amazing. I'm just not sure that it's good to have them spend their first night together drunk like that ... But better than not spending the night together ... ;-)

I loved her response to the rumour ...

And yeah, the other story would be amazing! Absolutely crazy, but with the guarantee to *rofl* ... ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Rosine chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Really fun. And th story you suggest as well. I'd wrote it with pleasure Hadn't I so much in my hands...
corruptone chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Haha! Omg, I loved it!

And on the contrary, your writing was perfect. A lovely, sweet story...I only wish they had been together since Min's seventh year, but if they had to get together then, I'd be glad if it happened liked that!
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
lol...this was so funny. i enjoyed it and it was a nice break from the homework im supposed to be doing haha.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
WOW. I'm sorry my first response wasn't more poignant than that, but I'm truly amazed by this story! This is better than the usual "Albus and Minerva get drunk together" plot, and it's very well written! It was quite humorous and very sweet. I loved it! Oho, and don't you know that IS going to be a heck of a hangover in the morning. I wouldn't mind seeing their reactions to that. hehe
20 | « Prev Page 1 2