Reviews for Aftermath
SpyotaT'Val chapter 1 . 5/23
This was beautifully written. I could feel Uhura's anguish, trying to be strong and supportive even though it's tearing her to pieces. Thank you! Please write S/U stories. I love them
utleighton7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Beautiful and touching story! Loved it!
Ebonyfox chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you
tanseynz chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Another truly insightful piece of writing. Your skill is undeniable.
Botsey chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Dear SalR:

Thank you for this lovely posting I do not understand why I just found it today.

Again, thank you.

Botsey
RedShirtSurvivor chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I was touched by this and at times I was nearly moved to tears. It was sad and hopeful all at the same time. I enjoyed this. Thank you.
Jax chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
AWESOME.
First Movement chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
breaking and mending my heart as I read this story, good job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Lovely.
Jane chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Fabulous stories- both Miscommunication and Aftermath. Even though I knew what was going to happend, I still cried at their parting. Elegantly written and expertly described. Thank you for the wonderful story. Very enjoyable!
SarinaSSH chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yes. I did. Enjoy the story so much it makes my chest hurt to part with it. I really wish I had more stories from you to read.
Ctrsara chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I enjoyed both of your stories! Thank you for writing!
Dimplz chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love how you beautifully describe what happens to Spock and Nyota during the end of the movie. I also liked Jim and Nyota's exchange as well. It's good to see that they are becoming friends and that they have a growing respect for each other. Also, I could feel both Spock's and Nyota's anguish in your story and it was just breaking my heart! This was a great story.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This and "Miscommunication" was absolutely AWESOME! Even though, I've seen the 2009 reboot film and know exactly what is going to happen, it did not stop me from sobbing at the beautiful farewell that Spock and Nyota share in this piece. Please continue posting- you have a magical gift with these two lovely characters.
cattohot chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved this . You need to give us more Spock Uhura goodness!