Reviews for Aftermath
Jax chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
AWESOME.
First Movement chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
breaking and mending my heart as I read this story, good job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Lovely.
Jane chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Fabulous stories- both Miscommunication and Aftermath. Even though I knew what was going to happend, I still cried at their parting. Elegantly written and expertly described. Thank you for the wonderful story. Very enjoyable!
SarinaSSH chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Yes. I did. Enjoy the story so much it makes my chest hurt to part with it. I really wish I had more stories from you to read.
Ctrsara chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I enjoyed both of your stories! Thank you for writing!
Dimplz chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love how you beautifully describe what happens to Spock and Nyota during the end of the movie. I also liked Jim and Nyota's exchange as well. It's good to see that they are becoming friends and that they have a growing respect for each other. Also, I could feel both Spock's and Nyota's anguish in your story and it was just breaking my heart! This was a great story.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This and "Miscommunication" was absolutely AWESOME! Even though, I've seen the 2009 reboot film and know exactly what is going to happen, it did not stop me from sobbing at the beautiful farewell that Spock and Nyota share in this piece. Please continue posting- you have a magical gift with these two lovely characters.
cattohot chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved this . You need to give us more Spock Uhura goodness!
WarKnyte chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I must say, my favorite part of this was finding you using the Vulcan phrase "I cherish thee." I've always loved that one since I read it in "The Vulcan Academy Murders" and was hoping to see it here. Once again, you did not disappoint.
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
both stories were really nice. very raw emotionally, and with convincing, flawed characterizations. great work
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic. It's 3am here so I have no big words for how beautiful this story has been. The fact that read until 3am cause I could not stop (vetween both your fics) should tell you how good it is.

Thank you for sgaring this Jewel of a fic!
mvw chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Outstanding. I read your stories a long time ago. I just re-read and Aftermath are perfect.
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
fantastic story!
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
a perfect coda to the story. very poignant, very expressive. kudos.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »