Reviews for Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Whoa. It was good but really weird. The ending was pretty abrupt and VERY disturbing. :0
yay chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That's weird psychcology.
booksrbetterthanmovies chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
blah! i love scorose...what a WEIRD ENDING
ever afters chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
THAT WAS WEIRD. BUT WELL-WRITTEN.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awww...that ended sadly...and very badly for poor Scorpius.
suyla chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aww but i really hoped for a happy ending till the last word:(
the story goes on chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pls tell me you r going to continue. I mean I noticed that you did not catagorised the story as complete then again you wrote 'the end' at the bottom.

Poor guy. That had got to be a traumatic nightmare for him.
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
hmm draco rose scorp triange! i like it!

thanks for sharing

DF
DifferentAsCanBe chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I agree. New Chapter?
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
aww poor guy. kind of a creepy dream though and slightly disturbing. i liked how you started this off, kind of light and fluffy and totally believable content for a teenage boys dorm, and then proceeded into the intimate stuff.
Pinkyyy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Okay, I just had to ask after reading "The Flower and the Scorpion" (well...reread). Is this one-shot the "prequel" for "The Flower and the Scorpion"? Because the time frame seems to fit and I'm just curious Oh! & the study sessions Didn't Rose claim to have wore a revealing muggle blouse during the study sessions? Ohoho. Haha.

This one-shot threw me for a loop at the end. But I still really like the "boys talk" section, nice to know the Weasley family has such a wonderful selection of daughters for people to talk about. Don't people realize that that's someone's daughter? Goodness, haha. When we think about it like that, that makes it seem even more low. But I definitely adore Al's reaction and the Slytherin...oh wait...but the two in the other one are Ravenclaws...no. I got it wrong. Tell me which one you thought of this as a prequel to I sort of wanted this to be the prequel because that means Scorpius finally "got the girl" at the end but...yeah...

Okay, I'll put an end to the rambling, great story! Always enjoy your FFs. :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Man... I feel bad that he thinks he's not good enough to persue Rose.

I would have freaked out if i had a dream like the one he had! Horrible!
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Sexy! Very nice! Any more, or is that it? If it is the very ending, press 'Complete' for the status!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
loved it!...whens the real story coming?
Avanell chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Um...you stated "the end" but not complete. I really, really hope there is more! :) Great story.