Reviews for Too Pretty for Me
Katu Kinochi Lead SPEC OPS chapter 1 . 2/25
That was cute. And finally someone agrees with me. Vexer6 stated that Mikaela twice the woman the blonde chick is and I couldn't agree with him more. I'm not a big fan of Mikaela, but she was better than the other girl in the third movie. Anyway, good show lad.
Vexer6 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow, I didn't realize how much I missed Mikeala in the third film until I read through this again, I've got nothing against Carly, but she's not half the woman Mikeala is.
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
In the movies, Sam lacked the self-confidence to be just himself. He was striving to be a guy who could attract Mikaela's attention and keep it, like Trent. And yet Mikaela lacked the self-confidence in herself to be more true to herself too. Both of them are underestimating each other, and I guess they both realized it here. :P

I don't really know what else to say really, except that the passion between Sam and Mikaela most certainly seems genuine, and I don't think any external force will get between them in their relationship again, save for death. Anything that gets between them as a couple will probably come from either one of them, but I still doubt that things will deteriorate to the point it was before they separated the first time. :)

~Tempest
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story was awesome. _
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i liked this alot. everything was described passionately and i could feel the emotion and the desire throughout this. great job!
onlyou chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This oneshot was amazing. It's actually the first transformers fix I've ever reand aha and maybe I'll check out your actual longer story where this was originally plotted from (alright not just maybe cause I know I'll probably click your profile once I'm done with this review lol)
hikarilunas chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
“Don’t ever think I’m too pretty for you, Sam. The way I see it, you’re too wonderful for me.” - PERFECT
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hot and sweet all rolled into one! Wow, you had fun with this one )
Lecidre chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow, that was HOT. I guess I'll need to take a cold shower right now...

The title fits their relationship pretty well, and Mikaela's remark of Sam being too wondrful for her reminded me of their relationship in 'Serendipity Kiss'. Such a sexy, hot Sam/Mikaela one-shot. Great job!
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I need to go take a cold shower now.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hi hun!

I'm here with the love! As promised! And I can honestly say, I have lots of it for this fic! My God, from start to finish it's like...*rubs-eyes and leans a little closer* WOW! Not because of the content - which was super fantastic and had me doing just what I said it would! Grinning like a loon. :D - but because of the underlying emotions that run through it too. You ALWAYS fill your stories with it enough to be feeling exactly what the characters going through. And for this one, it was just...really incredible! Sam and Mikaela are one of my favourite couples. And chapter 33 was full of squealing when they got back together! But this one...definitely a BEAUTIFUL tie-in to go with it!

Was I disappointed? HELL F**KING NO! :D I'm going to have another grin-worthy read once I've finished your review.

So here I go. :) I think I fell for Sam a little harder with this story. It's such a pleasure to see what he's like when he's only around Mikaela. When his guards are dropped and he's just...even more plain goofy Sam. :) And the fact HE was the one who stopped and asked her if she was sure just had me going all, AWW! Considering Mikaela is more sexually experienced than him, I wasn't surprised he was nervous to be back with her after their three-month long absence. And his concern for thinking people would think she was easy...Tell me if there are really sensitive guys like that out there, 'cos I've only met a few of them, lol. But Mikaela's understanding and backing off was...leaving me want to shake them both and shove them through the door! Lmao!

I could see it from both POV's and it made the conflict easier to feel for them. The feelings are there. They always have been. And that was what kept my fingers crossed for them and eagerly soaking up every word. :D

Gah and that KISS! SMOKING HOT! RAWR, GO SAM! I was most definitely waving my flag around for them when he went in for THAT kiss! It was...toe-curling. ;) This line just summed it all up in one go that just made me squeal and whoop with joy again for them! - 'Now he could come up to her and touch her, kiss her, put his arm around her waist and know that he was allowed to do it as more than just a friend. Somehow, that made her kisses taste sweeter now.' It must have been torture for them, to be apart. Which in turn just seemed to fuel this scene between them to new heights! I was jealous of Mikaela for sure. The raw intensity was...HOT! :)

And then the contemplation of the weight of their feelings...I love how you worked through that one! From 'high school crushes,'/'we-saved-the-world-together infatuation,' and to finally 'we're more,' It was PERFECT! You made it beautiful without having them say the L word. :) It feels like that words is thrown around way too much without real meaning behind it. And although they've been through some heavy hardcore shit together, it still doesn't feel like that word is ready to be used, you know. :) Not for these two. Moments like that, where the desire is building and the only words needed are ones that are pefect and simple, beat using the L word ANY DAY! In my humble opinion, hehe.

I have to keep reminding myself I'm reviewing as I go back and read through it while I'm writing this, lol! It's so easy to get absorbed in it. :)

Oh God, his clumsiness was so endearing, it was another AWW moment for sure! I was giggling so bad, for him. :D Of course he comes back with a classic Sam quip! - “It’s my Witwicky charm,” The slices of his humour shine through at all the right moments that always spark me going off into another round of giggles at him. Mikaela is one lucky gal. :) I could read scenes like this over and over again and never get old! So much is the power of your incredible writing hun! :) this bit! - 'There was still a part of him that felt small. He didn’t deserve someone like Mikaela Banes. She was too pretty for him.' This story is like a fantastic companion piece to 'When Did You Become Perfect?' I LOVE that fic too. :D

Guh, I adore how you worked through his nervousness and made his purely male instincts take over when it came to Mikaela! It was so awesome and adorable and, have I mentioned HOT? :P - 'There was nothing Hollywood-esque about what they were doing as they writhed and tangled, their normal facades striped away to reveal raw emotions roiling beneath.' I think that was one of my favourite lines out of the whole of the fic! It summed it up perfectly!

Oh I winced so bad when she caught the injured part of his face! Shit, I am now! For a second there I was worried the moment would crack. ; But I was so back to grinning again when she soothed him. ;) It's bits like that, where not only does it stay true to the original chapter. But gives it a realism and reminds us what we're reading. :) A damn good touch it was. Of course, it only led on to one of the most smirk-worthy, hot under the collar scenes too! You write smut scenes like no-ones business! You'll never read me complaining! - 'He thrust into her hand as she played him like a favourite instrument.' SO MUCH LOVE for that line! FTW! *smirks* The whole piece was just...RAWR! One of those times I have the words in my head but my stupid fingers won't get it down properly. It was more than worth it though! :)

- 'It was quiet all throughout the house except for their ragged breathing and Mojo clicking around the first floor.' I am deliriously happy you had a small mention of Mojo after all that hot, heavy and fan-needing sex scene! I just about split my sides with giggles when I read that line! It was epic! I know it was only a little thing. But...it just works! SO well! *Worships* All hail the Queen! ;)

I think what I like the most about the perfect ending, was that he said he always thought she was too pretty for him. It's hard not to notice in the movie that he had that kind of nervousness around her, considering her school status and everything. And getting to read him like that with her, and openly admitting it to her, with only the slightest fear she would bolt; it was so true to the characters that, I have a lot of respect for you for being able to put that into words and actions. And then Mikaela's answer was just the icing on the cake! The whole fic was AMAZING! And if you couldn't already tell, I loved it! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I read your journal last night and was SHOCKED at just how ill you were! So I hope this review gives you an extra boost and you get right back to a full recovery really soon, hun. :) *Lots of love and hugs* This was GREAT! :D
sofaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
just PERFECT! there isn't anything more to say. i loved sam's insecurities as well as mikaela's reassurance! you stay so true to the characters which is amazing! keep up the good work :D
Silveriss chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You spoil us. Good stuff.