Reviews for Albuquerque, we have an extended scene
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
These scenes sizzle. I can see the heat rising off of them. ;)
tinlizzie82 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Wow ... hot!

For someone who claimed before the first extended scene that they didn't write smut, you seem to have been thoroughly corrupted - in a most delicious way I might add.

Still loving the rest of the story too.
superwoman1015 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Wow, direction you decided to go or not, this was freaking hot.
siapom chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Well, damn. My Thanksgivings are never that hot. And sometimes the day doubles as my birthday! LOL
ReadingRat chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Holly crap, now that was hot. And it wasn't even a whole chapter. sfchemist you possess dirty/sexy gift. Thanks for sharing.
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Wow chapter! Was this supposed to be before Jinx walked in on them
BuJyo chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Well, now, that's one way to spend a lazy thanksgiving day :)

Fun!
roar526 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Tsk tsk, that was dirty. Congrats again on finishing the story. We'll miss your updates.
BuJyo chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Oh, yee haw! Send Roar and extra thumbs up from me! This was WELL worth posting!
pryrmtns chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
so... Marshall's not the marshmellow most of think he is. Like this development.
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
I reall like this darker side of Marshal, I hope I get to see more of him. I really love this chapter, especially how Mary finally let Ellen in. Plus I loved her rant.
-Kate
Grammar Maven chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
This extended scene was much different than what I was expecting! I'm glad you chose to take it in a different direction than the hearts-and-flowers approach. Doing so made this scene special and memorable. Plus, in the middle of all the hotness, I found myself doing a character study of Marshall.

Personally, I think if you can write a sex scene with such depth and surprise that someone starts thinking about character development, then you've done a seriously good job with it. Congrats and thanks!
CMW2 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
*thud!* Good god, woman! The thought of Marshall all hot and bothered and growling...Jesus...very well done and kudos to Roar for making you post it. I'm still fanning myself. I'm going to read it again and again and again...
roar526 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
I have no problem taking the blame. Let's just remember from who's mind it came ;)

And reading it again, I still think it's great. I agree with you that Mary is just as much Marshall's keeper as he is hers.
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Wow!
They are totally perfect together! I think Marshall is the only person who could get away with acting like that with Mary! I don;t think she had a problem with it!
Please write more to this!