Reviews for The green eyed monster
sasunarufan1992 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
i really would love to read the talk that will happen between giles, buffy and joyce
blue talith chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
And what a delightful story in the end! Thank you, Catchoo!
blue talith chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Yay for Buffy admitting her feelings for Giles!
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Ah, ah, Willow. Not fair! Yet, very good for Buffy and Giles!
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, Buffy has to compete against Willow for Giles' affection! Great idea!
KariSilver chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Mmmmm... Deliciousy goodness :D And well written too! I thought they were very in character which is a challenge for most people but I think you nailed it :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I really liked this story, especially the end. It's always was hilarious when Joyce gets thrown into the B/G mix!

Glad I decided to go fishing through the fan fiction dot net archive looking for fics today, because I obviously missed out on this one up until now.

Jealousy. Such an effective story tool, and it worked *so* well with Buffy here. I felt a little bit bad for them both at a few points, but it was worth it in the end. And as far as Riley goes? (shoves Riley off the top of a skyscraper) Riley who? ;)

Anyway, I'll stop babbling now. Fun story, I enjoyed it a lot!
Erik's Rose chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Okay, it's official, I loove your Buffy/Giles stories. Will highly recommend them to other strange people like us. Kudos

Kindest Regards

ER
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Very Nice
dhh chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I love it and can't WAIT until the two GET together.

Update soon!
goodolrupes chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Now THAT'S a happy B/G ending...

and I LOVE screwing with Joyce... man, she deserves to get shocked from time to time. That woman was so frustrating! XD

thanks for the story!
mmooch chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Poor Buffy and Giles. Can't even get through their first romantic encounter without the worst of interruptions. But at least they're together now. So, YAY! Thanks for the great story.
dhh chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I love it...I just wish it's lengthier but I'll take whatever I can get.

Great work and EW on the Buffy and Tara thing.
deactivated-03-07-11 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Yay! You updated! :D

I absolutely love this story and the way the characters are developing while at the same time staying true to themselves... You're a genius :)

Sad that there's only one chapter left :(...

But on the other hand they really have to get on with it! lol

Have fun in London :)

x
mmooch chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
This is starting to border on cruel now. Hope this doesn't blow up in their faces.