Reviews for Blacking out the Friction
hrhdana chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
i may have written a rv for this. have i?

if not:

22705 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Tell me this isn't finished. Oh my gosh. I so enjoyed this. It took me a few minutes to work out what the brackets and parenthesis were for...but then I recognised the quotes, and realised they were memories.

Why did she turn away from him? I hope you're going to explain this...because I hate it when they're not speaking! To have taken such a huge step, and for her to block him out...well, it's very Brennan, isn't it! I think you've done a wonderful job with this, I'm anxious to read more, and hopefully get a happy ending!
they-call-me-Squire chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i like it but the ending makes me sad. its good though
nrthwstrn14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Excellent! Update soon?
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow. Amazing, Intense...I don't even know what to say! Very well done, and deep and just really creative and different :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009

really chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is fantabulous. Can't wait to read more
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Terrific start!

Can't wait for the next part.

Oceanstorm17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wonderful! It truly did capture B&B!
burninganchors chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh, this was very, very good. And we all love the cliche, "Booth goes to war!" story, but you've handled the concept fabulously. I'm literally crying here, something I normally don't do over fanfics. Which is a good thing, mind you. Your dialogue was so riddled with emotion, and I literally felt like I was there with the characters. Like I was a character.

Beautifully angsty. I loved you describing the line - how it spread forever in both directions. I never thought of it like that before, and it has given me a whole new perspective on this relationship. Your description of them "tripping" over the line, however, was something I enjoyed even more:

"...he’s fairly sure they’ve just tripped over the line.

Tripping, falling, kissing."

It was just so...Bones.

Great job! Keep writing; I am really looking forward to your future work with the fandom, and the next chapter! ;]

ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
great story! can't wait for more.
justcourbeau chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh, my. That was heartbreaking. I have tears in my eyes.

You did a really good job. I like how nearer to the end, it gets more rushed and thoughts sort of flow into one another and they kind of make sense, but they kind of don't. You did a really good job!
206 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
is there going to be another chapter?
othfan326 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
oh this is amazing! if only things happened like this in real bones. except booth going to war. that would suck.

i really love how you wrote this with angela explaining things to both of them and booth's patriotism and such. very true to bones.

great job!