Reviews for Bella and The Haunted Wood
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really liked this story! Especially the fairy tale feel of it. Good writing!
terri lynne chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You are a good writer I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
What a cute retelling of Beauty and the Beast! I like the way you ended it. :) Thanks for the good read!
5redroses chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Justine Lark mentioned your story after her own version of the the crossover so I decided to check it out and I was not disappointed :D

I think Jake might be slightly unhappy with his role in the story, although he does get to be ridden by Belle :P

I love your story, I really should finish my own crossover of Beauty and the Beast and Twilight that I started a while ago, problem is I have so many unfinished beginnings of stories in my notebook!

"“Daddy tells it different…he never makes Jake a horse either,” Nessie said.

“Well, a horse is better than an ass. Goodnight, Ness.”

“Why would Daddy make Jake an ass?”" hahaha

A few corrections:

"This puzzled her, as the status(state) of the grounds would indicate that the gate hadn’t seen much use"

"“Who else would I trust you too(to)?” Bella pleaded."

"Charles (Charles' or Charles's)thoughts were pure;"

Surely the three stars should be after the "Happily ever after" in order to separate the story from real life?
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very cool re-telling of the Beauty and the Beast story. Loved the twist at the end where Rosalie disses Jake by making him a horse.
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is absolutely brilliant! It makes me want to watch Beauty and the Beast! I love a good story that can pull you out of a bad day. :)
rlilangels2719 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story. )
kimm chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hey i loved your story bella and the haunted wood i like your style!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw, that was so cute! i wasn't expecting it to be a bedtime story for nessie. what a great surprise!
wifieb8909 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
LOL! I loved it. Great job!
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Awesome story! I like how you made Jake a horse and Mike the only obnoxious suitor. One is fine, but two is pushing it.
PandaBearlover chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
At the end of the story, are Rose, Emmett, Bella, Edward and Nessie vampires and half-vampire, or are they humans?
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
BEST STORY EVER! I love it!

I was surprised at the ending, being a story to Nessie and this was the funniest thing I have ever read:

“Daddy tells it different…he never makes Jake a horse either,” Nessie said.

“Well, a horse is better than an ass. Goodnight, Ness.”

“Why would Daddy make Jake an ass?”

“I don’t know, sweetie, when he and your mommy get home this weekend, maybe you can ask him,” Rose said with a chuckle.

“Make sure you tell your daddy that Aunt Rose said it, not me! Though while you’re at it, maybe you should ask him what a fornicator is too!” Emmett shouted from the other room before he started laughing gleefully.

I'm not Team Jacob AT ALL! and was glad that he was the horse when I read it, and then when I read this exchange...OMG!

Anyway, good luck in the competition! This was WONDERFUL! Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE and you did a wonderful job of meshing the two stories here... PERFECTION!
Pink Is just a color chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
nice story :X

what happened with 'Charlie' in the story ?
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
EBHG,

Once again you amaze me with a wonderful story. As I read and found it to be like Beauty and the Beast I squealed happily. I love that movie! The ending with Nessie took me by surprise but it made me smile especially when you add Emmett in the mix...

HT