Reviews for Bella and The Haunted Wood
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
EBHG,

Once again you amaze me with a wonderful story. As I read and found it to be like Beauty and the Beast I squealed happily. I love that movie! The ending with Nessie took me by surprise but it made me smile especially when you add Emmett in the mix...

HT
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was beautiful. I loved this version of Beauty and the Beast. Edward made a fabulous Beast :)
ES3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, this was lovely, and the bit at the end was PRICELESS. I was rolling with laughter for the banter between Rose, Emmett and Nessie, which just became more hilarious with every sentence. Wonderful!
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very well done. I enjoyed that very much:D
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
so cute! loved that it was like bueaty and the beast!
Story Unfolding chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was really cute! I liked it! :)
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story is awesome! It's so charming and delightful.

I especially loved the horse, the phrase "I’m trying to provide healthful options for us," the narrative style in general and when Bella slapped Mike.

Excellent work! Thank you for the dedication.
SugarSweet21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aww, this story is so sweet, I especially liked the ending, with Rose and Renesmee
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved this story. I think this is definitely my favorite version of Twilight Beauty and the Beast. I was a little confused at first about how Bella got stabbed, but once I reread it it made sense. I especially liked the end...Jake an ass...cracks me up. And I liked the nod to The Princess Bride.
budgiec chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Lovely story. Completely unexpected ending.
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
AW that was awesome! i loved the whole story especially the ending it was great!
Kate chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was really great!
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
A lovely twist to Beauty/the Beast. I especially liked the ending with Nessie. Great job!
Bluephoenix70 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Best ending ever! haha
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Lovely story! I really liked your description of how Edward slowly changed and fell in love with Bella as she remained his prisoner.

The turn at the end that it was a fairy tale Rosalie told Nessie was unexpected and definitely made me smile!

Good luck with the contest.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »