Reviews for Harvest Moon
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 5h
Pit almost sucks to know ahead of time that
Henry is going to die! :(
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 5h
ROTFLMAO Emmett. Loved that!
The baby isn't Aro's, is it?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 5h
I've had this tab open for nearly two months. I've
known of this story since it was still posting. I really
don't know why it took me so long to get around to
reading it. For some reason, though...I've been
nervous about it. Still am, and really, I DO NOT know
why that is. I'm just weird.
valeyvaley chapter 56 . 9/7
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 73 . 9/2
I read The story in about five days I absolutely love love loved it! In the beginning I was a little slow for me I cannot wait to read full moon rising and the prologue had me hooked
! great storytelling!
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 47 . 8/31
That chapter was HORRIBLE!
Best ever, thank you for continuing what ms. Meyer didn't. But she has enough money now so why bother, right! You deserve a million for this book, thanks, Steph
lesuse chapter 60 . 7/22
Edward now knows what it felt like to be Charlie when he left Bella. Masterful writing April! I didn't remember this happening either - poor Jacob. Honestly, I wondered at the wisdom of Jacob's proposal during such a time of stress.
lesuse chapter 49 . 7/22
Love this Leah - all grown up and mature, still a strong personality but not bitter! Forgot about the Gabe connection! What goes around, comes around - take that Sam and Emily! Oh H_ _ _ is right!
lesuse chapter 48 . 7/22
OK, much better! Poor little Gabe. We know someone whose little one had Reye's. It's a scary, scary syndrome. It made us all afraid to even have aspirin in the house when our children were little! OK, Henry is starting to make me freak a little bit with his declarations of vengeance! Nessie too, seems to be allowing her inner beast to emerge in this area! I remember enough about this story to know that LOTS more drama is ahead!
lesuse chapter 47 . 7/22
OH MY GOD! I remember this now! I can't believe I forgot you did this! Oh thank goodness. . . I should probably go to sleep now and put this aside until tomorrow before the story pulls me in again and I spend yet another night reading incredible FF and am a zombie at work tomorrow. . . hmmmm. . . maybe just one more chapter. :)
lesuse chapter 46 . 7/22
This is my second reading of this story! I realize that I had forgotten much of the plot as I'm rereading. I do remember. . . that the ending of this chapter gave me goose bumps - in a BAD way! Every parent's worst nightmare! And, I was going to read just one more chapter before going to bed! No stopping now. . .
lesuse chapter 35 . 7/20
I hope I've said this in other reviews, but April, you should be getting a lot of money for the quality of writing you share with us! You capture the essence of, and flesh out the very likable characters that SM introduced to us in Twilight. You reveal to us the depth of their relationships in a very believable way. This is another incredible chapter - Edward and Carlisle fully revealed to one another. . . can two walk together except they be agreed? Finally, they are in agreement!
lesuse chapter 34 . 7/20
I am so glad you love both boys in Twilight! It's hard to see Jacob demonized just because he cared for Bella! These last couple are some of my favorite chapters - OK, I know I said that about a couple of other chapters, but I have lots of favorites! These chapters where Edward comes to peace with who he is and Who loves him are so special. I hope all your readers feel the love of the Creator thru your words. I love the humor in this chapter - everyone caving to Fang, Fang arrogantly following Esme after she chewed out Emmett for tracking mud on the carpet, loved the Abominable SnowEmmett - can just see someone doing that! The gift giving is inspirational, and does it get any better than Jacob kissing his "odor" all over Rose! Sweet, shyster Alice - can just see her in front of a computer with a visor pulled over her forehead and one lightbulb dangling from the ceiling, as she maniacally makes the entire family outrageously rich! Wish I had an Aunt Alice! The Christmas Carol and Bella's dream is hauntingly sad - I just can't read it again - but I remember it was beautifully written! Merry Christmas in July!
lesuse chapter 20 . 7/19
Okay, I have to add an addendum to my previous review. . . This is ALSO one of the greatest chapters in any story I've ever read. Wonderful story. . .*tears streaming* Rest in peace Billy. . .
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »