Reviews for Harvest Moon
imanatastrophe chapter 69 . 9/18
I have been enthralled with this story. After finding a link on Reddit and a couple of minutes reading I was HOOKED. The story told from Edward’s pov is fascinating and well done. If you like twilight, or like me liked twilight in my younger years and have come back around, forget all the other things you had planned to accomplish because you are going to spend every available moment reading. 5 starts, high praise, amazing story, definitely recommend.
imanatastrophe chapter 48 . 9/15
Now my heart rate can go down, 47 nearly made my watch think I was exercising!
imanatastrophe chapter 47 . 9/15
Ok this really has me going. Phew.
EpicArie chapter 47 . 8/24
OHMAIGAWD I WAS READING THIS AT WORK & MY CLIENTS ASKED IF I WAS OKAY BECAUSE I GASPED A COUPLE TIMES & MY EYES WERE BUGGING OUT
STG give me a dam heart attack
kober06 chapter 47 . 4/8
Okay so I have never left a review and I know this has been on here for quiet some time, But this chapter blew my mind. I was nearly in tears wondering where you were going to take this story now. THEN…. I reached the end and I had to physically stand up I was in such shock. That was amazing and thank you so much for not sticking with that story line. I might have died a little if you did.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 69 . 3/20
Hahaha! I KNEW Seth would imprint on Jacob's daughter!
Karma!
Thank you for this lovely journey. I really loved the dynamics between all of the families and again... I ADORED Vladimir and Stefan. Quite fitting that they named one of their children after them.
I'm glad their names were cleared and got to go out in a blaze of glory. :)
Mwah!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 65 . 3/20
"Nessie, Vladimir and Stefan are dead."
NNNNNNOOOOOO!:(
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 62 . 3/20
Aaaaaaahhhhh... So this was the Prologue, but you had initially manipulated it by leaving some things out...
Very clever indeed!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 58 . 3/20
I just adore the relationship that Vladimir and Stefan have with Nessie and Henry. Thank you so much for giving them a bigger role to play; I always thought they were underutilized in the saga and other stories.

When I held the envelope addressed to American Kennel Club, La Push Chapter the group let out reluctant laugher. "Little Punk," Embry muttered.
*gigglesnorts*
Classic!

Is Henry distancing himself to give a false hope to Aro and the Volturi?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 49 . 3/18
Bwahahaha!
Did Leah just imprint on Gabriel? :)
Awesome!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 47 . 3/18
OMG!
Talk about wanting to throttle something!
This was as bad as the fight scene in BD2!
My heart can't take these kinds of things, Woman!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 31 . 3/17
Dracula...my boyfriend...*swoon*
Thanks for incorporating him into the story!
The water balloon fight was so much fun :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 29 . 3/16
Who IS this kid?!
Obviously he's Felix's son and Drac 1 and Drac 2 picked up on it, but...how is he so intelligent far beyond his years?
Can he see into the past?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 3/16
Billy and now Renee?!
My heart! :(
I fear for Henry...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 3/15
'Emmett grinned, and in his best TV anchorman voice, said, "The weather forecast today for Hell calls for subzero temperatures, ice, and heavy snowfall."'
Bwahahaha!
Leave it to Em...*shakes head*
I know, I know...a little late, but at least I'm here thanks to Bookish Temptations! ;)
2,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »