Reviews for Harvest Moon
DalekQueen7 chapter 69 . 20h
This is the best and most hilarious story I have ever read. It was messy, stressful, and infuriating in all the right ways, just like the patchwork family it follows. I laughed, I cried, I raged... and it was beautiful. Thank you to infinity - as Henry might say - for one of the more enjoyable experiences in my life.
DalekQueen7 chapter 66 . 23h
So sad.
DalekQueen7 chapter 48 . 11/25
OH MY GOSH THE LAST CHAPTER KILLED ME! WHY?! Sure, I'm laughing NOW. But then? I was about to throw the bloomin' computer out the bleepin' window in horror as I sobbed. Perhaps a slight exaggeration, but still. That was just cruel. Cruel, cruel. April Fool's Day is evil.
DalekQueen7 chapter 45 . 11/25
The caravan image made me giggle. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 39 . 11/25
Well...that was unexpected. *cough cough* I thought I had clicked on the wrong story tab for a second there after Rose finished yelling at Emmett. Congratulations on making me spew my drink everywhere. That hasn't happened in a while. :) lol
Wooleywews chapter 24 . 11/24
Oh my... That was... Well. This has been such an interesting but true to Mrs. Stephanie M's characters and original plot line.

I am really looking forward to the possible reveal at some point in the future of what really happened to Didyme, and the effect it will have on the Romanians and Aro. Woohahaha!
DalekQueen7 chapter 6 . 11/23
Oreo team. *snickers*
Dedicated follower chapter 36 . 11/16
This is a wonderful story. Your characters are mature and engaging. Great fun!
Philodice chapter 1 . 11/8
I loved this story a long time ago.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 68 . 11/2
All I can say is that this was SO poignant.
I'm all sorts of verklempt.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 67 . 11/2
I love that they have come to care so much
about each other. (Edward and Jacob) I am
really glad there's a sequel, because I am
going to miss these characters that YOU
have developed! Most may belong to SM,
but you've fleshed them out in such beauty.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 66 . 11/2
What a bittersweet ending to a long and
painful life. At least he found peace.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 65 . 11/1
WHA? We lost them BOTH? :(
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 64 . 11/1
What a poetically served Justice!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 63 . 11/1