Reviews for Harvest Moon
Comrade'sRoza chapter 69 . 4/17
Another great story...you are an amazing writer. I absolutely loved Henry and the twist in the end where he hid his thoughts were awesome.
TWINS96 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Lmao even if he did tell hwr before i doubt sge would have taken it seriously. She never did haha. Every time Edward has given her information on how guys are attracted to her she always pushed it like it was nada lol
anna chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I devoured this entire story within a week. It was awesome and i felt you completed the challenge well. The only criticism i have which i hope doesn't follow me ino reading the sequel is the authors notes on every single chapter. I download this as one epub file to read, and the authors notes kind of stop the readers flow, especially to thank the same betas, . chapter. At one point i had to load the file back onto the computer so i could delete the notes, then put it back on my tablet to read...

I write as well so i know how crucial good beta readers are to the story and i appreciate you trying to convey that to them, however a long authors note at the beginning or end or a dedication, or even mention in the summary would have sufficed.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Rose fell for that baby immediately.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Awesome. But how?
ms.ladyaries08 chapter 47 . 9/24/2014
Omg that April's fool chapter scared me ...lol
Yira chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
God.. dog house manoeuvre.. one of The most effective tactics used by women prehistoric to tame their wild men.. gosh how will Ed do against his sweet Bella pulling this heinous deviousness. . Kudos for your ingenuity. .
Enjoyed your work. Hope you have a good day.
Sincerely,
Yira
letmein123 chapter 69 . 8/13/2014
I just finished reading the last chapter of Harvest Moon. I "loooovvved" it. There was a little bit of everything in it. I laughed ( really laughed) I cried and just alll round enjoyed the story. I am really looking forward to reading the sequel- starting it now :-)
szickefoose chapter 34 . 6/15/2014
Wow! This is an awesome work dealing with the issues of worthiness and Grace that Meyers brought up but never resolved.
CharlieA6654 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
bored already.. sorry..
EMHW.Bear chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
I was just as confused as Alice's vision as she, and very disturbed. I don't know what or why Felix and Dimitri reacted the way they did to the photo. Or what unknown vampires wanted with Renee and Phil in the first place. I got a very bad feeling about Aro too. Great chapter!
EMHW.Bear chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Billy dying, this is just so sad, but so realistically written. I must say that you write Edward's voice very, very well. I just hope Jacob comes through this fine. He's always had so much tragedy.
EMHW.Bear chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
I loved Elizabeth's letter to Edward, but it made me feel a little sad for him too. I don't trust Aro at all. I got such a bad vibe about him and his intentions. I'm just so glad the Cullen's are so much more clever than him.
EMHW.Bear chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
Henry is cute. I loved when he asked Emmett to pick him up. I'm looking forward to hearing more about him as he grows.
EMHW.Bear chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
The trip to Chicago and Bella and Nessie getting to see a glimpse of Edward from his human existence was a good Valentine's present. I'm curious about Amanda and how her entrance to story will play out. She seems harmless, but I feel that their has to me more to her story. )
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »