Reviews for Harvest Moon
SailorV911 chapter 47 . 8/23
I both love and hate you at the same time. I didn't even think this wouldn't be what happened because of the first chapter, but I almost threw my phone when Jacob was proclaimed dead.
NoAccountLurker chapter 47 . 6/24
Oooh, you rat bastahd! You totally had me convinced! Thank goodness, thank goodness...just need a minute here...whew! Ok, on to the next chapter. Geez you're a meanie! Don't mess with me like that!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 23 . 6/3
Oh rats, and I was looking forward to vampire Rene.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 21 . 6/3
Holy crap!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 20 . 6/3
Beautifully written. I like that you gave so much insight into the Quileute history and practices. And all the attention you put on having food at a funeral - that is just reality. :)
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 19 . 6/3
So touching. I loved it all but especially this part:

"I have thanked you many times for saving Bella. I thanked you for the two times you came to my family's aid. What I haven't said to you is - I am sorry. I am sorry I caused you in so many ways to be broken. I think things are okay now between us, although I know I have amends to make. But …I say all this to let you know from the beginning I had the best of intentions."

"Maybe you need to look at your father's intentions instead of the results. I can't answer for you for sure what he was thinking -" Jacob grunted at the irony "- but what I can tell you is in part he felt it was better to live out his life to the fullest enjoying every minute of being with you, his friends, and his family. Maybe that was better to him than living connected to a machine."
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 4 . 5/29
Oh Rose! How wonderful!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 3 . 5/29
Came from a rec on Facebook. Looks good!
ladymagna1100 chapter 69 . 5/15
I stumbled upon this story a while back and made a note to read it whenever I had some extra time. Since starting this fic about a week ago, I haven't been able to put it down. I am so glad I found this jewel as it has quickly become one of my favorite Twilight fanfics. The writing and characterizations are perfect. Thank you for sharing.
PAT2024 chapter 70 . 4/15
OMG ! I'm speech less and so shaken after reading this prologue ... How come our sweet Edward became such a hateful demon. Is it a joke ... It seems you are going to play with my nerves... I can't wait to find out what your creative mind has concocted for us...
PAT2024 chapter 69 . 4/15
What a great story. Such a great plot (particularly Henri's master mind plan). Wonderful characters, particularly Henri, Anna, Nessie... I can't imagine Twilight without them now. Loved the interactions, affection, respect, understanding and love they all shown and share. I love your writing style as well. Thank you so much for sharing, you are very talented..
vampiregirl9705 chapter 73 . 3/20
I have finished this fanfic in 3 days and it was spent with laughter and tears. I'd like to thank you for writing this fan fic, I feel as if you justified Stephenie Meyer's world for us. I can honestly say that I feel more at peace with the Twilight series by seeing this as the answer to my "what ifs" in regards to what happened after Breaking Dawn. Thank you so much for making me fall in love with the Twilight world again, especially with the introduction of Henry and Anna, I can't imagine Twilight without them anymore. I wish Stephenie Meyer would read your fanfic and I bet she's agree that you've wrapped it all up even more nicely. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL. I'm going to email you right now for the PDF files of both the fanfics, I'll begin the sequel in a while. Thank you once more and for giving us an insight of Edward and Bella's forever 3
NanStew chapter 64 . 3/12
Thanks for doing this chapter. It needed done!
NanStew chapter 49 . 3/11
OMG, you really like to shock us, don't you? hehehe
NanStew chapter 47 . 3/10