Reviews for Harvest Moon
She's not going to be married to Jacob.
Best bloody post-Twilight EVER!
Kelly457 chapter 69 . 1/26
What a friggin classic...Edwards revenge on Jake...pmsl!
Kelly457 chapter 66 . 1/26
Such a brilliant saga! Really well-written, and an honest representation of the original characters! Thank you for putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard lol)!
MarieClaire88 chapter 26 . 11/18/2016
Your story is absolutely amazing! I'm super impressed
SailorV911 chapter 47 . 8/23/2016
I both love and hate you at the same time. I didn't even think this wouldn't be what happened because of the first chapter, but I almost threw my phone when Jacob was proclaimed dead.
NoAccountLurker chapter 47 . 6/24/2016
Oooh, you rat bastahd! You totally had me convinced! Thank goodness, thank goodness...just need a minute here...whew! Ok, on to the next chapter. Geez you're a meanie! Don't mess with me like that!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
Oh rats, and I was looking forward to vampire Rene.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Holy crap!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Beautifully written. I like that you gave so much insight into the Quileute history and practices. And all the attention you put on having food at a funeral - that is just reality. :)
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
So touching. I loved it all but especially this part:

"I have thanked you many times for saving Bella. I thanked you for the two times you came to my family's aid. What I haven't said to you is - I am sorry. I am sorry I caused you in so many ways to be broken. I think things are okay now between us, although I know I have amends to make. But …I say all this to let you know from the beginning I had the best of intentions."

"Maybe you need to look at your father's intentions instead of the results. I can't answer for you for sure what he was thinking -" Jacob grunted at the irony "- but what I can tell you is in part he felt it was better to live out his life to the fullest enjoying every minute of being with you, his friends, and his family. Maybe that was better to him than living connected to a machine."
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Oh Rose! How wonderful!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Came from a rec on Facebook. Looks good!
ladymagna1100 chapter 69 . 5/15/2016
I stumbled upon this story a while back and made a note to read it whenever I had some extra time. Since starting this fic about a week ago, I haven't been able to put it down. I am so glad I found this jewel as it has quickly become one of my favorite Twilight fanfics. The writing and characterizations are perfect. Thank you for sharing.
PAT2024 chapter 70 . 4/15/2016
OMG ! I'm speech less and so shaken after reading this prologue ... How come our sweet Edward became such a hateful demon. Is it a joke ... It seems you are going to play with my nerves... I can't wait to find out what your creative mind has concocted for us...
1,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »