Reviews for Practicality
THAT WAS SO CUTE! And then "You will be". PERFECT!
DeandSeamus chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This is the best story ever.

I love it so much, and I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed earlier, and you'll probably never get this because this story was posted three years ago but I absolutely adore this story.

I. Love. It.

So much!

The perfect feelings, and the perfect kissing, and the perfect awkwardness and the perfect disappointment.

And, of course, THE. PERFECT. DEAN. LINE. "You will be."

GAH!

I cannot get enough of that.

Uh-mah-zing.

Absolutely fantastic.

Makes me squee every time I read it.

Love it. Love, love, love.

~DeandSeamus
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Heh. Hot.
PeoniesAndProsecco chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That's actually so fucking adorable that I don't even know what to say right now.
Cinnae chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Seriously, I like how you described the atmosphere. I like how they are in a winter landscape and the frozen lantern and everything, really. Snow is always pretty and romantic.

Romantic leads me to another point. Alcohol, I don't like them being drunk. It takes the romance out of it.

To the kinky comment: Awesome.
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I love the last part so much! Heheheheheh Dean is so daring right there and I love it! And then he smoothes it over by chunking a snowball at Seamus? Brilliant, Dean! Anywho, I loved it.
kernalsanders chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
love it soo sweet and cute
yaoiluvr007 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
firewhiskey is so useful. drunkenness is very useful. soberity is not so useful, especially for this kind of romance
LeMaki chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love it.

"You will be" made me laugh.
Bryn chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Buahaha that was crazeh :P this was really well put together and funny and very well done :D