Reviews for With Wings of Feathers and Glue
ohhhhhhhhh is a sex scene coming up? really?in the snow!
Lucinda Silver chapter 11 . 7/10
How soon will you update? I'm excited for more and see Edward's reaction to the Christmas gift...! Just update when you're ready, okay? Sorry if I'm nagging, but I'm feeling the anticipation of the next chapter!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 11 . 6/20
This is a hilarious story, and I like the quotes! I love it, and I hope you update soon! ;)
solsere chapter 11 . 5/30
I can't get over your writing! Just lovely! And dying to see what that potion does hehe.

I had a thought when Harry mentioned how he didn't want to ruin the wizarding world for Edward and Alice because there is so much darkness that he's hidden from them: I think that things can be even more magical with that touch of darkness. Nothing is perfectly light and sparkles and unicorns. Even fairy tales have their bloody moments!
marisme-ice chapter 11 . 5/26
~~~
Hahp Ends chapter 9 . 5/25
So much teenage angst! Just disgusting isn't it.
Athenian Grace chapter 11 . 5/21
i love this! cant wait for the next chapter
Euryphae chapter 11 . 5/17
This is an amazing story, I look forward to the next chapter! Your ending quotes from Dan Bergstein are hilarious, it made me start reading his blog, thanks for that!
Zabirel chapter 11 . 5/17
nice
Tay Lupin chapter 11 . 5/16
Please keep writing this!
Psyka chapter 11 . 5/16
Love it please update again soon
KimayceInk chapter 11 . 5/16
And here I was panicking if I've missed a potion somewhere. I love how everyone is accepting of Edward. And it seems that at least Mione and Ron knows about the budding relationship between Harry and Edward. I wonder how that conversation went. And Ron's sex joke... I cracked up!

At this stage, does the Volturi knows all the members of Carlisle's coven? But then again, there could be an Edward vampire in Great Britain. I positively love the interactions between Harry and Alec! Hohoho! Imagine when the... err... Carlisle's Coven found out that Harry and Alec are friendly with each other.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 11 . 5/15
I wonder what the potion is for! Love this and I hope you update again soon :D
Myread88 chapter 11 . 5/15
liked the new chapter :) great job. can't wait for the next one.
Salinia chapter 11 . 5/15
Great story!
Can't wait to read more!