Reviews for With Wings of Feathers and Glue
What? Don't you dare leave it there!
I really like your Harry and Edward. I'm glad Harry isn't that much of a slacker as he was in the books and that Edward isn't as emo and broody. They aren't completely different just their characteristics aren't as extreme which I absolutely love. I used to really hate Twilight and how ridiculous the drama was, but ever since I got into the fanfiction I kind of developed a taste for a well written Edward romance story despite being a Jasper fan (fanfiction only though). Thanks for sharing and I do hope you continue this. Would love to see where you are going with this.
Ugh, I know what you mean about not being a Twilight fan. I like the fanfiction with Jasper and sometimes Edward when he's well written, but the series itself isn't really my thing. I like by the way how you have a Dumbledore who is looking out for Harry. You'd think after 5 years of trouble following Harry everywhere at Hogwarts they would up security or something...
silentsum chapter 11 . 7/17
This is probably my favorite HP/Twilight crossover. You've managed to find the perfect blend of worlds without dragging to much into either. I'm looking forward to see what happens when Ed finds out about Harry's status as well as the constant danger he's in. How are they going to handle the whole dying thing? Cue overprotective instincts. And god I hate Bella. The outsiders perspective of her is perfect! And it's not even character bashing! Well anyway, this story is truly one of my favorites, even though I found it only recently. I hope you do continue at some point. It's too good to discontinue. :) Keep it up!
theHidden1 chapter 11 . 7/15
Not gonna lie I am really sad that you stopped this here. I loved reading this! ITs so fun! Edward and Alice in Diagon Alley is the best. I love all the gifts he got for the cullens. Everything. Plus the plot is fun and interesting. I really couldnt wait to see what this mysterious potion is that harry is going to give to edward. Gah! And then you stopped! I really hope you continue this some day.I would love to see where you take it.
Kyrunikuran chapter 11 . 5/8
;-)
Absentdementia chapter 11 . 4/24
I don't know if I have already written down a review, but since I seem to visit this story again and again I suppose it wouldn't matter. You deserve them and more, its such a lovely story. I dearly hope this story isn't abandoned and its in my alert list for the unknown future no matter how much long you take.

I love your writing style. You have a wide vocabulary and sometimes i don't even understand whole sentences but that's ok because I love writers who are obviously superior to me. And you have a way with words..flowing and poetic and its hard to dislike it in anyway. I love how you portray the characters, with dialogs that are perfect and the inner dilemmas and struggles. Those are the only things that make this exotic story a little more real.

For me, its absolutely perfect. You have such a gift. Thank you for the chapters you have already written. They will tide me over the next update.
LunaDragAngel chapter 11 . 4/16
It seems like you've been working on this story for quite some time. I can be patient because I really like this story so far & it seems to be heating up, but please don't abandon it! It would be the height of evil for it to build up to where it has with them romantically & then to cliffhang here permanently, especially since Harry's upcoming Christmas present brings all kinds of dirty thought to mind!
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 3/30
Great story! Love how you've worked the crossover. :) Hope you continue the story! Especially since this entire chapter built up on Harry's Christmas present to Edward and we still don't know what it is!
harrypotterhart chapter 1 . 3/11
OKAY 1 EDWARD DOES NOT LIVE IN BRITAIN 2 YOUVE RUINED HARRY POTTER FOR ME COMPLETLY 3 WHY NOT BELLA I MEAN BELLA AND HARRY HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON 4 WHOEVER WROTE THIS IM GONNA GO TO THEIR HOUSE AMD SHIT IN THEIR CEREAL FUCK YOU!
Luna Lovegood chapter 11 . 1/10
Please please please update, I love this story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Amazing update
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
*review for chap 11 not 10*
Harry's 16 btw. He hasn't come of age yet.
AND . . . .OMG I'M DYING FOR AN UPDATE ;_; please.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
I've reread this story plenty of times. But it never dawned on me until now, how Edward hasn't yet noticed Harry's I must not tell lies scar. Or even asked Harry about his lightening bolt scar yet . . .
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
So umm when Edward asked one of the twins about Harry . . . couldn't he have just read their minds? pretty sure it wasn't ever mentioned in the books that the twins had learned Occlumency.
Also the attack on Ron shouldn't have happened in your story, considering Harry isn't living in Hogwarts. Harry would've either thrown away the chocolate cauldron box or it should be back at his house in Forks. So the poisoned mead debacle shouldn't have happened.