Reviews for With Wings of Feathers and Glue
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 3/27
Nice! Please writte some more soon!
Z chapter 11 . 3/3
What is the portion for
MultiFandomLover99 chapter 11 . 2/15
Nooooooooo! This hasn't been updated in like two years!? Dammit! I always find the stories that are super fucking awesome but haven't been updated in forever! Not that I blame you for not writing. Sometimes it just happens. You kinda just lose inspiration, something in life happens or you get in a funk and don't find the appeal in the fandom you're writing about anymore. Anyways, if you randomly decide you want to write this story again I will be here to read it! Also if you need a book to read that might inspire you to continue this one I recommend Chrysochlorous it's also a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover though it's Rosalie/Harry and Not Edward/Harry. Still I think you'd like it.
astralien chapter 11 . 1/18
I need to know what will happen next. please!
Rokkis chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Huh, the premise of the story is gone. You just wrote nonchalantly that in Sirius' will Harry is emancipated and therefore free to do magic... now why the HELL would he allow himself to be dictated any long now that he's an adult?! I would move the Hogsmeade in an instance. Considering he's just flooing back and forth why the hell can't he just stay in England?
Locket1 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
Wip's are so sad. Do you think you can finish it one day?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
What? Don't you dare leave it there!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
I really like your Harry and Edward. I'm glad Harry isn't that much of a slacker as he was in the books and that Edward isn't as emo and broody. They aren't completely different just their characteristics aren't as extreme which I absolutely love. I used to really hate Twilight and how ridiculous the drama was, but ever since I got into the fanfiction I kind of developed a taste for a well written Edward romance story despite being a Jasper fan (fanfiction only though). Thanks for sharing and I do hope you continue this. Would love to see where you are going with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Ugh, I know what you mean about not being a Twilight fan. I like the fanfiction with Jasper and sometimes Edward when he's well written, but the series itself isn't really my thing. I like by the way how you have a Dumbledore who is looking out for Harry. You'd think after 5 years of trouble following Harry everywhere at Hogwarts they would up security or something...
silentsum chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
This is probably my favorite HP/Twilight crossover. You've managed to find the perfect blend of worlds without dragging to much into either. I'm looking forward to see what happens when Ed finds out about Harry's status as well as the constant danger he's in. How are they going to handle the whole dying thing? Cue overprotective instincts. And god I hate Bella. The outsiders perspective of her is perfect! And it's not even character bashing! Well anyway, this story is truly one of my favorites, even though I found it only recently. I hope you do continue at some point. It's too good to discontinue. :) Keep it up!
theHidden1 chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
Not gonna lie I am really sad that you stopped this here. I loved reading this! ITs so fun! Edward and Alice in Diagon Alley is the best. I love all the gifts he got for the cullens. Everything. Plus the plot is fun and interesting. I really couldnt wait to see what this mysterious potion is that harry is going to give to edward. Gah! And then you stopped! I really hope you continue this some day.I would love to see where you take it.
Kyrunikuran chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
;-)
Absentdementia chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
I don't know if I have already written down a review, but since I seem to visit this story again and again I suppose it wouldn't matter. You deserve them and more, its such a lovely story. I dearly hope this story isn't abandoned and its in my alert list for the unknown future no matter how much long you take.

I love your writing style. You have a wide vocabulary and sometimes i don't even understand whole sentences but that's ok because I love writers who are obviously superior to me. And you have a way with words..flowing and poetic and its hard to dislike it in anyway. I love how you portray the characters, with dialogs that are perfect and the inner dilemmas and struggles. Those are the only things that make this exotic story a little more real.

For me, its absolutely perfect. You have such a gift. Thank you for the chapters you have already written. They will tide me over the next update.
LunaDragAngel chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
It seems like you've been working on this story for quite some time. I can be patient because I really like this story so far & it seems to be heating up, but please don't abandon it! It would be the height of evil for it to build up to where it has with them romantically & then to cliffhang here permanently, especially since Harry's upcoming Christmas present brings all kinds of dirty thought to mind!
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Great story! Love how you've worked the crossover. :) Hope you continue the story! Especially since this entire chapter built up on Harry's Christmas present to Edward and we still don't know what it is!