Reviews for Love Is
Dang chapter 3 . 4/5
Well, how many decent stories have I read that was building up to something good then to end up incomplete. Said to say I took my chances with too many of those.
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I really hope you continue this .. it's good. And although it's kinda messed up that Toph is being abused and all .. it makes her character in this AU real sympathetic and an excuse to keep people at bay.

I really like this .. and continue cause Toph's and Sokka's interactions are funny.
CommanderApple chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
hahaha!

tokkalover chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
you really need to keep going with this story it's really good so far!
Meerkatgirl13 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I really like how you wrote about Toph's abuse and such. I really like this story! please update sometime soon, i really wanna see how things turn out! _

~Meerkatgirl13
Azurerose8 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Excellent work. I don't normally like alternate universes but this is touching and you gave Toph personality. Keep writing!
The Peaceful Chaotic chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I like itx
annicaspoon chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I am so glad you updated. I really love this story. The bantering between our two lovers was brilliant. I can't wait for more 8)
Squirrel chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
This is a really interesting story you have so far. I was thrown off by the first person, because not many people can pull it off effectively, but you seem to have it down pretty well, and your Toph is nicely believable. I like how you've changed the backstory just enough to make it familiar without being a carbon copy of the original. Also, Sokka & Toph's conversation in this chapter was excellent. Great job at laying the hints down for Sokka to take note of without being too heavy with them too quickly. :D I'm really looking forward to more!
mconcetta chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I love how you write Toph. I think you hit her character right on the mark. I can't wait to read more. :)
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aw, sad.

CONTINUE!

considering the fact that i found this story in page 71, i'd say you haven't been continuing very much...

Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
you have to keep going, I adore this story and have to see what happens next. Keep up the good work, and sweet Tokkaness (when it comes)
mconcetta chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Please continue! I like it so far. I've been trying to find a good modern day Avatar Fic. :P
SparklePants92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow! This certainly is different, but I'm interested. The plot and the characters are a little out-there at times, but your excellent writing pulls it off and makes it all work! I can't wait for updates! Oh, and just two little typos: "I'm not going to wake up because it's really, unfortunatly"-did you mean "real" instead of "really"? Also, it's "unfortunately" as opposed to "unfortunatly." But those were the only ones I could see, and I'm pretty nitpicky! Anywho, keep up the good work!
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this idea with both Toph and Zuko being abused. It does seem kinda OOC for Toph to be abused but when you grow up with it your whole life you don't try to fight it, you just let it happen to you.

This seems like a really great AU fic, not one where there's hardly any bad and stuff, it's REAL. Can't wait to see more.