Reviews for What Comes Around
StarSwoop chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
Holy crap! Poor Phoenix!
Jessie07 chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
Well, that was different. Definitly didn't see the end coming at all. Anyway, I can't wait to find out what happens next so please update soon!
MissMary chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
Okay, you have definately got me wondering just where this is going.
Primesbaby007 chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
wow this is such a good story keep going
laureas chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
Darkstar, you've outdone yourself. That last bit about the 'Phoenix of the Darkness' sent chill down my spine. I hate to say I don't like where this is going, but that's from a emotional stand-point. I'm gonna keep my alert there and even if I don't like the end, I still think the way you write is fantastic.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
wow talk about cliff hanger!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
What? wow just wow you know how to keep up guessing keep up the good work your update reminds me that i need to get writing and get my stories updated i can't wait to read the next chapter
Anodythe chapter 40 . 9/6/2010
YEA! This has suddenly taken a dark turn. The ending does not sound too hopeful.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 40 . 9/6/2010
Destroy two worlds...in lieu of what to take their place?

Looking forward to more, whenever it comes. Keep writing!
BoredTech chapter 40 . 9/6/2010
Always wonderful to hear your destiny is to not only destroy 1 world but 2! You know now with that cliffe you can't hold out on us for ever again, right?:)
518456154255 chapter 40 . 9/6/2010
Being told that she is going to destroy two worlds. Well thats a real confidence booster. That has me wondering.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 40 . 9/6/2010
WOW! That was soooo not a happy chappie LOL! Can't wait for the next one of What Comes Around! .
Marie Vulffe chapter 40 . 9/6/2010
Oh.

Hell.

...that's really all i can think right now. My head's just REELING. Way to drop a bomb on us!

Am being driven mad with anticipation. Can't wait to get to the next chapter.
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Thankies for the awesome story
jewelthebrat chapter 39 . 8/24/2010
"scrap it again and feel like a traitor for continuing to write when she can't anymore"

Never say this.

ever.

Let me start by saying this chapter was very good. left me wonder What was going to happen. It was writen very well also.

But the entire time i was reading I kept going back to the words i read in your a/n

"scrap it again and feel like a traitor for continuing to write when she can't anymore."

You shouldn't feel like a traitor for writing when she can't. You should feel like a traitor for NOT writing when she can't. you are very good at writing. I love this story. But i know if i died I would still want my friend to write. I would feel awful knowing I stoped her from doing something she enjoyed. I would want her to write. To write for the both of us. and thats what you should feel too. Like your writing with her. For her. But you shouldn't stop.
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »