Reviews for What Comes Around
Dragoon-Yue chapter 41 . 2/13/2011
And here is the real reason that Mikaela wont be in the next movie:

watch? v3H8bnKdf654
laureas chapter 41 . 2/13/2011
Glad to see you back Darkstar. I think I missed a couple chapters cause I thought Josh was dead. Aw well. I can empathize with life butting in when you wanna write. I just managed to get the first chapter of 'Mania' out last month I believe, and that's been sitting in my brain for over a year. Poor Phoenix, the Primes need to remember that they may have lots of knowledge but Primus they ain't! And I love how you set up 'Kaela's goodbye.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 41 . 2/12/2011
Poor Sam...lol anyways I should give you a good smack you naughty writer! lol but I'm a nice reader and ill forgive ya since your a awesome writer who wrote this amazing story that I adore and love... well looking forward to the next chapter, good luck and hope I get to read it soon. .
AcctClerk23 chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
Before I tear myself away for sleep I must let you know that I do not support JoshXlydia AT ALL! Josh makes me want to ask Ratchet for his entire wrench collection! I shall read more tomorrow after...urgh...work.
scottiedog chapter 41 . 2/12/2011
Excellent new chapter! Sounds like you are heading toward the new movie that is coming out in July.

Optimus is right. Circumstances change because of us growing up in ways we never thought possible years before.

Good Job! Looking forward to more! :)
Jessie07 chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
YAY! I thought for sure you'd abandoned this story since it's been so long. This was a really interesting chapter! You know, I always had mixed feelings about mikaela from the beginning. I mean she was a cool character but I can totally see her leaving sam which is why her not being in the third movie won't be too big a stretch for me at , so Phoenix is going to "destroy" 2 worlds...well I certainly hope not. Perhaps she's just going to destroy the worlds as they know them but I honestly have no idea so keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
BoredTech chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
yay! An Update!:D I liked this chapter, my favorite part was split between Phoenix's tantrum and the Maggie/Prowl interaction. Hope to see another update soon:)
1Timberwolf chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
I am so glad to see another chapter. wow, things just can't be easy for Sam, Mikaela and Phoenix. It's interesting: sam to save two worlds and Phoenix to destroy two? Can't wait to see what that's about.
BoredTech chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
Please tell me you will update soon:)
Lin16 chapter 40 . 2/2/2011
I have been away far too long, but thank you for having a fascinating chapter like this to come back to. You sure know how to enthrall your readers with a captivating love story intermingled with a complex plot and well developed concepts that teasingly unfold and are well timed.
RogueNya chapter 40 . 1/22/2011
Well I can say that the story is quite interesting to say the least, though not sure about the latest chapter, as not sure im liking how it is leading in regard to Phoenix, not story wise but plot wise as it is mighty scary to think that THEY think she is the destroyer so to speak...

But I do look forward to reading what happens in this, as I hope everything works out in the end and everyone has a 'happy ever after' so to speak..
dreamin'BIG chapter 40 . 1/22/2011
pheonix of darkness? destined to destroy two worlds... damn and i thought highschool was pressure. :P love your story, big fan of you and your work. hope you update again soon coz ur work in incredible
CHSShortie chapter 40 . 1/3/2011
AMAZING can not wait for the next chapter :)
Forever Dreaming Grace chapter 40 . 1/3/2011
Oh! Drama!

Lovin' this! I was a little... apprehensive? at first when I got to the part of the bonding between her and Ratchet... But I'm seriously loving this.

And the 'peace' you have on here is supposed to be 'piece'. Can't remember where it was in this chapter, but... yeah, just that.

Peace 'til next time, love!

-Grace
tanithlipsky chapter 40 . 12/28/2010
oh wait. she is gonna destroy two worlds? woah... um... interesting.
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »