Reviews for What Comes Around
CHSShortie chapter 40 . 1/3/2011
AMAZING can not wait for the next chapter :)
Forever Dreaming Grace chapter 40 . 1/3/2011
Oh! Drama!

Lovin' this! I was a little... apprehensive? at first when I got to the part of the bonding between her and Ratchet... But I'm seriously loving this.

And the 'peace' you have on here is supposed to be 'piece'. Can't remember where it was in this chapter, but... yeah, just that.

Peace 'til next time, love!

-Grace
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 12/28/2010
oh wait. she is gonna destroy two worlds? woah... um... interesting.
CharlotteAnnRae chapter 40 . 10/12/2010
WHAT? Dude that cliffhanger is like epically unfair! Your story is amazing and I can't wait until you add more:)

Sunshine & Smiles,

CharlotteAnnRae:D
cartoon moomba chapter 40 . 10/10/2010
This is pretty intense. :) I did NOT see the ending coming... gotta say, your story is pretty much amazing. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment - damn cliffhangers!
Spidey-phd chapter 40 . 10/1/2010
I hate cliffhangers. Argh!

Great story other than that.
Spidey-phd chapter 27 . 10/1/2010
ROFL - I love Grimlock!
Spidey-phd chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
Yeah. I smile everytime Grimlock does ANYTHING.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 40 . 9/20/2010
things are geting more hairy then a dogs ass,things are going so far down south your hitting the conch republic,and shes knee deep in bull dodo::blinks and hugs::on a differnt not i hope that one day you can look past AJ's death and relize AJ is in a much better place,heaven or nirvana or whatever has most likely sumplmented AJ with every hot anime/movie/book/cartoon hot char possible to enjoy time until you arrive to share it with.
Azure Neko chapter 40 . 9/11/2010
Her! Phoenix/Lydia, a Destroyer? Like Pit she is! She's one to fight to the last sparkbeat to save lives. I don't know who's talking to her right now, but he's out of his fragging processor.
chaitea16 chapter 40 . 9/10/2010
*Hugs* each new update from you is a gift to be treasured. I know that sounds corny but its the way you make a gal like me whoe's not too touchy feely in most cases feel with this story. its so introspectively deep and mind-warpingly intriguing. Phoenix has truly developed into a fascinatingly complex character. Her Romance with Ratchet is somewhere beyond love and her struggle to cope is realistically commendable.

Each new landscape you paint with well chosen words plays across my mind and draws me deeper into the scene. so deep that by the time the chapters over I have to take a moment to rein my wandering mind back into my skull.

I am very curious about Jazz and the appearance he makes in this new landscape. Was he there already or did she pull him along with her? I am also interested in how everyone's freaking out on the other side.

On a final note, i have to ask. If she was not foreseen at all how is it that they are saying she is destined for anything? Did they decide that just now or are they guessing it cause they are all huffy that their great cosmic plans might get derailed by a cyborg in a sexy pair of heels?
Harm Marie chapter 40 . 9/8/2010
Loved the chapter. Can't wait for more.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 40 . 9/8/2010
Wow, this one was a bit confusing...
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 40 . 9/7/2010
well that sucks for Phoenix. update soon plz!
Shadir chapter 40 . 9/7/2010