Reviews for What Comes Around
Ka chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
... She's tripping my sue-triggers without tripping my sue-triggers.
So, potentially interesting, but I shall stand back and watch what happens first.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 45 . 10/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! And I especially love the fact that Phoenix (which is my name as well lol) has the ball bearings to talk back to ancient Primes and get away with it! I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more and see everyone's reaction to Jazz being back and everyone knowing that Jazz had already taken her in his clan while he was still offline.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Wow, I would have let Wheeljack kill the heartless bastard after he explained everything, or have him tortured.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 45 . 8/20/2013
awesome
Sarah James chapter 45 . 5/24/2013
LOVE THIS! Please update this as soon as possible! Great story
Miss Ming chapter 45 . 5/10/2013
love the story, especially after reading 'If an Autobot, do NOT do the following' can't wait to see what happens next.
starwarsfan2296 chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
lol
AliceSylvia chapter 45 . 3/25/2013
Love it! Want MORE! Please!
AliceSylvia chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
Love Ratchet. Thank you for writing!
StarSwoop chapter 45 . 3/23/2013
Wheee! Jazzman is back!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 45 . 3/22/2013
Yay! THE JAZZ IS BACK! . sorry for the late review. Awesome chap! Just love Jazz.
Harm Marie chapter 45 . 3/19/2013
Liked this.
Chistarpax chapter 45 . 3/18/2013
YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes! I have loved this story since the first time I read it and then for some reason was not alerted when it updated (the last update alert I got was for chapter 8) and when I finally get another update, it was for chapter 45! I love it though, and it had gotten oodles better. Not to say that it wasn't good to begin with, but it just got better!

I love how you portray Lydia ehm... Pheonix, and I love the relationship between her and Ratchet (poor mech never seems to get enough love/attention). Making Jazz her spark brother is epic too.

AND JAZZ IS BACK! XD

I can't wait for the next chapter now! Though I suppose I'll have to.

Oh well.