Reviews for What Comes Around
Guest chapter 46 . 5/5/2015
I extremely enjoyed this story
kellyhorse chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
I'm fine with overlooking the problems with the asteroid belt things- this kind of discontinuity happens in almost everything now, but as a lowly college kid studying astronomy I would like to quickly point out the asteroid belt doesn't do all that much for us. The main protection we get from comets and meteors and whatever is Jupiter and the moon an our atmosphere. The asteroid belt is extremely spread out- spaceships and such have relatively no problem flying through it without getting hit. If all the mass of the belt was added up it would be less than out moon's mass. Pretty tiny thing. It's cool if they want to go out there to mine, but it's not a "stationary belt of protection" or anything.
Sorry. No one likes a know it all, I know :/ but... Can't help it sorry great story love it
anubis chapter 46 . 1/4/2015
Please hurry on next chapter
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 46 . 12/30/2014
Love it! Please update soon! Thanks
Crasher55 chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
Love the story, however there is one thing that's been bugging me when you've mentioned Prima. Prima isn't a femme, he's a mech. Though his name is a bit misleading. Wasn't sure if you knew, but I still love reading your story.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 46 . 12/11/2014
*GASP* YOU'RE ALIVE! LOL JK JK! Anyway, love the chapter and they aren't even awake for five minutes before their down each others throats and then making back up again in MAYBE five minutes. True siblings can only do that and without knowing each other for more than a few months to boot! LOVE IT! Especially when Grimlock came in to confront Jazz when he wasn't being nice! LOVE IT TOO!

Now I feel bad for Mikaela though; I really do and I hope they're found out before she dies and if she dies, I hope Trent's at least smart enough to not fall for the commanders lies. Especially when he had a past history with her for a couple of years he should know her by now. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of this soon and see how everything goes.
Khalthar chapter 44 . 12/10/2014
And now this is getting good! I wonder how everyone will react when Jazz actually wakes up?
Muirgen79 chapter 46 . 12/9/2014
Please don't kill Mikaela, but overall a good story.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 46 . 12/9/2014
Oh lord, I cackled out loud at Grimlock. That was funny as hell! XD
rosmund chadwick chapter 45 . 9/30/2014
Okay, girl. It's been over a year...TIME TO UPDATE ALREADY!
Megstiel98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please please update this! It's a truly amazing and a touching story! Your an amazing writer!
Sekiko chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Is it bad that I wished Joshua would die?
TotallyHooked chapter 45 . 5/22/2014
AAAAAAAAHHHHH! What happens!? I've become really invested in this story, you are a very talented writer. But pleasepleasePLEASE finish the story! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Pippinpoppin chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Gotta love Sideswipe and Sunstreaker :D great chapter :D
Isolde chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I wasn't quite sure if you intended to make a Pulp Fiction reference but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
806 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »