Reviews for What Comes Around
Elita One chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
lol their bickering like an old married couple
LadyJavert chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
All of my reviews are gonna start to sound the same because here's the fact of the matter: your fanfic is awesome. The characters are true to who they are. There is no 'trying too hard' vibes coming from it. The writing is really well done and it grabs your readers' attention.

So...I'm probably just gonna keep reviewing each chapter with 'IT'S AWESOME!' Lol!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
wow i love this story keep up the good work i can't wait to read the next chapter
LadyJavert chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Bumblebee and Ironhide had THE best reaction ever at the end of this chapter. And tall yellow and frustrating? That line was pure genius!
LadyJavert chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Okay Lady...you are writing a fic just for me, aren't you? Because honestly, I am enjoying this so much! Like, I'm on the edge of my seat getting excited! You had better keep writing! Lydia's tortured past is so interesting! I wonder how this will affect he relationships with the autobots and vice versa...
LadyJavert chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Oh...I like Lydia. An attractive woman with a secret past? Just my favourite kind! Lol! I've got a Pirates of the Caribbean fic with a character kinda like that. Anyway, totally loving the fic...!
LadyJavert chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Ah, Ironhide's cannons...seriously...where do they go when he's in Topkick form? Love the bet between the 4 stooges there. Sounds like it's right up their alley.
LadyJavert chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow! Is this a transformers fanfic actually worth reading? Are the characters so far in character? Is there actually no hint of romance between autobots! HOLY CRAP IT IS! Lol! You have no idea of how many fics I have glossed over and how many I have gone through to find one worth reading...even just the first chapter. So far, I'm loving the writing style, and everybody and everything seems to be just as it should. I must warn you though, that at anytime...if I sense even a hint of robot romance, I will probably stop reading this fic. I dunno...just something about that that really bugs me. Anyway...moving onto the next chapter! YAY!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
omg that was awesome I'm speechless again. i love this story :D keep up the great work and please update soon
Soului chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Just to let you know, I'm throughly enjoying this story.
idntlikeurpants chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Awesome chapter. Very funny. I can't wait for the next one! :D
Elita One chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
lol she threw the first wrench

nice
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
PRICELESS! Hummergrey should so read this and incorporate it! It's fantastic and works into the realm so nicely. And I love the Michael Bay reference.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Shadir chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
It seems that Ironhide and Bumblebee won the bet *smirk*

With that of the scent to pine, I could not avoid to imagine to megatron in that situation. I believe that I will have a good laugh during the week.
hummergrey chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Don't mess with a femme! Love the twins and the air freshners. Poor Wheeljack, always getting in trouble trying to help. And I can't wait until they discover her mechanical parts. Be a half sister to any Autobot. the better half acording to them. Later, and keep writing. Loving to read something with an actual plot and no smut !
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »