Reviews for What Comes Around
LadyJavert chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow! Is this a transformers fanfic actually worth reading? Are the characters so far in character? Is there actually no hint of romance between autobots! HOLY CRAP IT IS! Lol! You have no idea of how many fics I have glossed over and how many I have gone through to find one worth reading...even just the first chapter. So far, I'm loving the writing style, and everybody and everything seems to be just as it should. I must warn you though, that at anytime...if I sense even a hint of robot romance, I will probably stop reading this fic. I dunno...just something about that that really bugs me. Anyway...moving onto the next chapter! YAY!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
omg that was awesome I'm speechless again. i love this story :D keep up the great work and please update soon
Soului chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Just to let you know, I'm throughly enjoying this story.
idntlikeurpants chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Awesome chapter. Very funny. I can't wait for the next one! :D
Elita One chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
lol she threw the first wrench

Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
PRICELESS! Hummergrey should so read this and incorporate it! It's fantastic and works into the realm so nicely. And I love the Michael Bay reference.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Shadir chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
It seems that Ironhide and Bumblebee won the bet *smirk*

With that of the scent to pine, I could not avoid to imagine to megatron in that situation. I believe that I will have a good laugh during the week.
hummergrey chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Don't mess with a femme! Love the twins and the air freshners. Poor Wheeljack, always getting in trouble trying to help. And I can't wait until they discover her mechanical parts. Be a half sister to any Autobot. the better half acording to them. Later, and keep writing. Loving to read something with an actual plot and no smut !
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
wow I'm speechless. wow keep up the good work this is a great story of far i can't wait to read the next chapter
idntlikeurpants chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
:D You are awesome. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Write No More chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
And the plot thickens! What else can I say?
Lord Destroyer chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Oh blast! She was at Mission City, and barely survived an encounter with Starscream? If I was her, I wouldn't trust any mechs, Autobots or not. It's a miracle that she's willing to be their liaison after all that she's been through.

Love the poke at both Wes Craven and Michael Bay here, Bay especially, since he directed the movie that she's a part of.

Let's hope she can get it enough to confide with the Autobots and human members of NEST, and relieve that tension off her chest, or else it may destroy her, mentally that is. She really needs help, and I hope she gets it.
Shadir chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
She will take time, a situation like that it is not easy to overcome. In any event she should be in treatment against the survivor's syndrome that clearly is the one that suffers.
Elita One chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
well the cat is somewhat out of them bag

wow she as in the mission city attack
idntlikeurpants chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Awesome chapter. I seriously can't wait to read more.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »