Reviews for What Comes Around
Write No More chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
And the plot thickens! What else can I say?
Lord Destroyer chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Oh blast! She was at Mission City, and barely survived an encounter with Starscream? If I was her, I wouldn't trust any mechs, Autobots or not. It's a miracle that she's willing to be their liaison after all that she's been through.

Love the poke at both Wes Craven and Michael Bay here, Bay especially, since he directed the movie that she's a part of.

Let's hope she can get it enough to confide with the Autobots and human members of NEST, and relieve that tension off her chest, or else it may destroy her, mentally that is. She really needs help, and I hope she gets it.
Shadir chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
She will take time, a situation like that it is not easy to overcome. In any event she should be in treatment against the survivor's syndrome that clearly is the one that suffers.
Elita One chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
well the cat is somewhat out of them bag

wow she as in the mission city attack
idntlikeurpants chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Awesome chapter. I seriously can't wait to read more.
Lord Destroyer chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I personally think that Arcee should be the one to scan the liaison's car. It's far more suited for her than for Chromia. Chromia should scan either a 1970 Firebird Trans Am, a 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, or any 'Muscle Car,' any of which being in mint condition look despite the age.

Heh, the Autobots didn't actually paint the car itself, just the wrap that they covered it with. That was considerate of them, but hardly can be considered a true prank.

This liaison may last longer than the others, and seems to be more bot friendly than the others. But with the whole secret past with secret file thing, I wonder how long that will last.

Also, I hope you're not trying for bot/human relationship thing here. While such fic seems to be trend here, consider the size, weight, specie difference, along with the fact one specie is robotic, the other organic, which makes 'mating' impossible and improbable. Not to mention while qouting Spock of Star Trek, 'illogical!'
Shadir chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Definitively an amusing tradition, without being harmful, painting the car.
hummergrey chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Good detailing on dibs and shrugging. Nice word order and emphasis. I want more!
1Timberwolf chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Really enjoyed this chapter. The 'bot's got their prank in with no harm to the car. But now she's got my intrest peaked. Her file labled Top Secret, Phoenix an bad dreams? Can't wait to see more.
Phoenix13 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
LOLZ! Good one! I get the feeling that if anynone besides an Autobot attempted to mess with Lydia's car, the guys would literally throw themselves in harms way to save it. Such is Autobot affection... heh...

Optimus is being very calm and logical about the whole thing. Wonder what's in that TOP SECRET file?

Yup, Ultra Magnus is always a hero in my books! A Mercedes crushing tour de force!
Elita One chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
lol glag they didnt mess with her nice ride

it would have been a shame
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
oh..a murky past huh?
StarSwoop chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
deffo worth continuing!
Wicked Falcon chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Love the chapters so far, can't wait to see how the rest of the them will take to the new female.
Phoenix13 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Ratchet has a crush! Heh, heh, heh. Or a glitch. But crushes are more fun!

When does Optimus meet the new chick? More to the point - when does Prime get to rattle Ratchet's cage about the new girl? LOLZ!
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »