Reviews for What Comes Around
LadyJavert chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Ah...I love human/autobot friendships. I dunno what you meant about this chapter being dark. It gave me warm fuzzies inside. Ratchet and Lydia are becoming fast friends...dare I say bff's? Hahhaa. Oh, that term is surely not for bots...but good friends nonetheless aren't they? I was so happy when I saw there was an update. And yeah, I encountered the problem with trying to load this page. But never any problems uploading chapters...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
You see, there IS a load of raw materials below the Earth's cruswt. But the problem is the Earth needs to keep it's relative mass somehow. If stuff goes to the Autobots, the Earth's mass drops. And I am assuming that the Autobots are going to need a LOT of raw material.

Lookign forward to more. Keep writing!
hummergrey chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
“There’s only a handful of us left,” he countered. “And we have made a difference so far.”

Fabulous line! Good as always and not dark. True to life with survivor's guilt.
StarSwoop chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
aw, fluffy moments, i like your OC!
Elita One chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
yeah this website has been having problems lately

dont know why

ohh i dont think the world would be to happy to hear that ratch wants to dig into the Earths crust.
StarSwoop chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
ohh, was hoping ratchet romance but guess she wants the big guy huh? good story, link to chap. 7 no worky btw.
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
“Like on Optimus Prime’s shit list?"

ROFL! Hey, I'd be on ANY list he had just for the heck of it.

And OMG, teh bots have fanclubs! YES! Love Prime's response...

"Optimus had simply walked away without a comment… and, oddly enough, was scarcely seen during the times when the majority of humans on base happened to be female."

I can hear the base loudspeaker system now -"Will someone PLEASE remove Optimus Prime from the mess tent? He's hiding from the women again! That's the fourth time this week!"
hummergrey chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Liking this series! All types of twists and turns. Best Part SO FAR was her realizing Optimus mad at you is the worse and most heartbreaking. And they have no true home right now.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Oh no. Two ultimate pranksters have met and created an alliance. Run for your life! Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Shadir chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Very funny!
Elita One chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
lol their bickering like an old married couple
LadyJavert chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
All of my reviews are gonna start to sound the same because here's the fact of the matter: your fanfic is awesome. The characters are true to who they are. There is no 'trying too hard' vibes coming from it. The writing is really well done and it grabs your readers' attention.

So...I'm probably just gonna keep reviewing each chapter with 'IT'S AWESOME!' Lol!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
wow i love this story keep up the good work i can't wait to read the next chapter
LadyJavert chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Bumblebee and Ironhide had THE best reaction ever at the end of this chapter. And tall yellow and frustrating? That line was pure genius!
LadyJavert chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Okay Lady...you are writing a fic just for me, aren't you? Because honestly, I am enjoying this so much! Like, I'm on the edge of my seat getting excited! You had better keep writing! Lydia's tortured past is so interesting! I wonder how this will affect he relationships with the autobots and vice versa...
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »