Reviews for PostIts & The Lovettes
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
The show isn't the movie at all, is it? But its still got its own charm, and Im hooked! I really liked this one shot - I think it was hilarious how angry she got about the records. It seems very in character for her to be so. :)

Great job!

P.S.
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
love the oneshot! absolutely adorable! keep writing!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Before I tell you how much I liked your fic, I want to say that I totally agreed with you about the show. When I first heard about it, I was thinking, "Are you serious? They're only doing this because Heath Ledger died. The actor looks nothing like him. This is going to be a piece of crap." But...I was off the night the first show came on and I was hooked. I'm OBSESSED with it now. I think that Ethan Peck makes a perfect Patrick and I think that everyone fits really well into their character too. I really hope a second season gets approved.

Ok, enough about that. But I really loved this story. You had Kat and Patrick in character Kat read the note on the back of the vinyl I got the biggest smile of my face. And you explained what happened for her to lose her virginity very well. This is the first 10 things fic I've read and it's already one of my favorites. I hope you write more.

KialaJaray
Fraustypop chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love this one, it was funny and cute and went perfectly with the last episode, you're a great writer and i can't wait to hear more from you!
fdksn chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I liked it. It was the first TTIHAY story that I have read and I love it.
anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
in the show the vinyls he left her were he moms. he went to her house during the fire to get them for her, so that of her house burnt down she wud still have them to remember her mom by, but i like this interpretation too
Amy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
darn that ethan!

I mean, Patrick.

the postit was very him.

Great first10tihay fic, I think!
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
For your first 10 Things I Hate About You fanfic you did a FANTASTIC JOB! I really loved it...by the way great title. I love the last few lines. Again Fantastic job. I hope to see more from you.
mshrmit chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I liked it. I'm pretty sure that he returned her vinyls on the show, but I like your twist on it.
rise-fall chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I just finished writing my own version of last night's episode, but it looks like you beat me to it, haha!

This was great though. :) I really liked it. I got confused on one part though... weren't the records in the box he left behind actually her records? The show didn't make it clear, but they were in the same black box, right? Sorry, I'm rambling now, thinking out loud. Either way, your story was still fantastic.

And I'm not too proud of my addiction to this show either, but hey, I can't help it.

I'd love to read more! :D
FanaticWriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
don't feel bad. i used to swear that the day i get hooked on an ABC family show is the day i drop dead but now i'm addicted to 10 things i hate about you and make it or break it. You are not alone. Angel
Lara chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
ok i wish this had been the end of yesterday's episode! really nice for a first try at this fandom :)
OrDiNaRyPeOpLe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hiya,

This is the first Kat/Patrick one-shot/story that I actually read all the way through!

So Kudos for that.

I really liked it.

I though it was very in character.

It was sweet, yet cute in a way that I cannot describe, hehe.

Well, I'm glad you took the time to write your first 10 Things I Hate About You one-shot.

I hope to see more from you in the future!

Mickey!
Meg chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
okay i loved the story so so much. I hope you continue it. And I absolutly agree with you on getting hooked on a stupid ABC family show. It pisses me off how much i love it.

Great job, please keep going!