Reviews for Icy Contrasts
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
!
This is amazing. You're such a lovely writer. The fic is so short but it achieves so much and it's just amazing
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Is it bad that I don't mind one bit about their cheatinv as long as they're together? I looved this!
TinkBrown chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very awesome!
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
WOAH-OOH, PARAMORE SONG-WOAH: That. Was. Awesome. And, hon, you'll get the confidence. Eventually, I swear. (And I do swear-a lot. ;)

***

KT
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Loved it! Please write a continuation, PWEASE.

***

KT
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I think the ending line was the absolute best thing, it just made the story absolutely perfect
Crimson Shadow chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
great chapter!
SheWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh yeah. The last line was just perfection. The icing to the cake. A very AMAZING story. I loved how I'm not the only one that wondered about the cold and hot contrasting. Anyways, such an amazing fic to read. I enjoyed every word of it.
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
good story!
A random reader chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
When watching the hand-holding bit at the movies I did wonder about the hot/cold contrasting. I am glad I wasn't the only one. Anyways, this was cute, but I agree with you that the ending is it's best part. Don't beat yourself up over it; the story was good.
The Sarcastic Waffle chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
It IS awesome. And that hot kiss scene? Perfect.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Very nice. I liked it. The way Layla ended up with Will was cliche(gak) I like Layla/Warren better. I liked how you worked in all the details. Got go life calls.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
loved it
Ski October chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I do the same with my stories!

But you really did do good.

I like the conversation there at thhe end :)
ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2009