Reviews for Children of Fools
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was a very interesting story, with Teto and Ted having a good end.
MiniMineCat chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
lolololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololo lolol this was awesome i love it
Eneko95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Woo-hoo! I found this thing from TV Tropes and I LOVE it! Friendly criticism: I couldn't tell whether Teto and Ted woke up in the hospital on April 2 or April 3; you say both of them, which is it?

I especially like how you portrayed the different reactions between the two ceremonies. Teto and Ted being legitimately terrified, Ruko just being bored...Also, your idea behind UTAU is pretty genius!
Not-Always-Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very nice, I thank tvtropes for this. Your story doesn't have its own personal page on the site, but it is one of the 10 fics/authors on the vocaloid fanfic recommendation page.
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
aww i love this fic thanks so much for writing it _
Hetalia Sautoirnot logged in chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Go on, what happens to the VIPPERS?
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
best...story...EVER.
Gyrfalcon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this fanfic! It's one of the best UTAU-focused oneshots I've ever read, and I think it's an interesting take on Vocaloid as a whole. The only think I noticed is that there's a tense switch in one place, but then it switches back. Minor nitpick, really.

P.S.: You're on TV Tropes. I got here from a link.
StepByStep chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
One of the best Vocaloid fics I've ever read. As expected from you, Kawai-san! XD

More love for the UTAUloids!

Keep it up!
jellophish chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
...FDERJKTJE THAT WAS SO...BEAUTIFUL! NO seriously! :D I love Teto, and reading them being burned, I was like “NREDFJKFTHEK FFF NO!“

I loved the intro about the UTAU and whatnot by your OC c: Nrggh, that gives me flutters in my heart for my UTAU and her genderbend. X3
swiggityswinoitscarlino chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh my gosh! That was so emotional and sad and happy and cute and! I loves it! X3
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Whoa, what a dramatization of the story of Teto, even more so than the PV! O_O I enjoyed this story very much; I appreciate anything I can find written about Teto or Ted (especially Ted) and this gave their characters a very nice amount of depth. I like the connection you established between them, and the way you portrayed Ted falling into his own mind and finding his voice was pretty neat.
Jinxx Draconett chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I have no idea why but i almost cried when I read this. *goes back and reads it again*

Second time's always the trick. Congrats you made me cry... I hope your happy..
Miss Wisteria chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I absolutely love it~

Teto is my favorite Voclaoid, UTAU if you want to get technical, but this was amazing.

5/5 Great work
LULU chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This was one of the best Ted and Teto stories i have read its great you have talent for stories keep it up