Reviews for Not Another Generic Twilight Story!
L. Lee Anderson chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Finally someone has spoken! All I ever see now is 'What if the Cullens were human?' 'Bella is a famous singer and Edward is a famous songwriter' I don't think it is going berry original. Thank gosh now hopefully at least one person will change their perspective!
L. Lee Anderson chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
LovingYou92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hey, a couple of things:

1-Loved your story 'Can't Play on Broken Strings'. The characters were a bit OOC, but it was a good plot overall.

2-About this whole rant: You totally have a right to your own opinion. As does everyone else. The whole idea of FanFiction is for people to take an author's story and make it their own. So, just like you made Bella a shape shifter, some people decide to make her a rockstar or a supermodel or if they decide to make them all human, it is up to them. If you don't like these kind of stories, don't read them. Simple as that. I have actually read some really good AH stories, so while yes, Twilight is a vampire story, there are some good human stories too.

Listen, I don't mean to flame you. Like I said, I really liked your story, but maybe just cool down a bit. You write your FanFiction, and don't bother reading the 'bad' ones. It will make life much simpler.
All But Faceless chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You are so

right i can't come across any good stories either!

but then again i don't know what i was thinking when i posted mine i think i was a bit high on sugar anyways

you right some stories on here are majorly lame

yours truely

~MBTF~
Mrs. Hale Jasper's Wife chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
FINALLY a real stroy! Mine are generic, mainly because my parents moniter what I put on fanfiction but they don't care what I read.

You ROCK!
kaisa sabaku chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
THANK YOUU! i've been trying ti find a good idea to write about without it becomeing just another mainstream fic. thanks for the help!
allucinatoris chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
hahahha... totally, i mean seriously people GET AN IMAGINATION! you are awesome!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
...Good rant actually. Better than some I've run into during my time on the site. I hope that someone does take up your suggestions.

In the mean time I think many will ponder the following:

Who thinks Bella could ever be a model? Honestly- Too clumsy. She should stay the way she is!