Reviews for Sunshine and Apple Pie
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw! Dean and babies. And action. Just aw!
Aiyana Juniper chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow. What an amazing story. You had me hooked from the beginning until the end. I think you've done a perfect job with Sam and Dean's relationship and the story was totally believable.

Humans! And that Dobbins guy... what a freak. Heh, but anyways thanks for the good read.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Best story ever! Love every second of it!
annv chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
loved your story its very believeable
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw, I loved this! So many awesome bro-mo's and chock full of big bro Dean and sweet Sammy. *sigh*

Just wonderful.
Ciya chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
The interspersing of the two events was perfect and the fact the boys had met one of the gunmen previously in a similar event was very creepy.
jenilee chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Omg Bayre, that opening scene had me laughing so hard. All I could think of was “When Harry met Sally” and the café scene. Although your couple left instead of ordering what Dean was having. Lolol

I have a thing for held hostage at gunpoint fic, so Yay! That was awesome. And something you don’t see much in this fandom. I loved the back story too. Creepiest creep me out part, was the bodies in the car. That gave me a shiver. Dobbin and Nash were seriously messed up. I love those kinds of bad guys; they are so unpredictable.

I loved when Dean promised Sam he’d be right back when he left with Dobbin. My heart was in my throat a little there worrying for Dean. And I loved the end with Dean ruffling Sam’s hair and “Never going to be any other way”. Perfect ending.

And forgot to say Ahh… Sam with a baby. That was very sweet and I loved Dean getting after him for not supporting the head. Dean, the old pro, hey. lol

Super story Bayre! Very tense.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2