Reviews for Revenge is a Dish Best Served Gay
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 7 . 2/13
whens the next ch.? I luveee it and wanted to know wats gonna happened next! plz more chapterssss (**)/
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 1/21
...yes
Julia chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Hi! So tonight for me is a school night and there is absolutely no reason why I should be up this late but here I am reading this story. And honestly, I don't regret anything. This is bloody fantastic and I am dying here waiting for an update! More please?
Chevalier chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I really wish this was finished it would be nice to see where this all ended up going
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
You need to continue this story please it's really good and I really want to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
WRITE MORE DAMMIT
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
This is an excellent story. So funny and charming. I'm finding myself wishing I could be that eloquent and witty, even occasionally. I've only just realised that this story is incomplete which saddens me. Thank you for the amount you've already written in any case!
Zouzou chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Please update!
jean chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I really hope this story gets updated one day, its so compelling and I get absorbed every time I reread it
rebel lion75 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
man this is so well written why on earth did you stop TT
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
DUDE TOU TOTALLY HAVE TO FINISH THIS
anarchynights chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Please update!
EverlastingBond chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
This was so good! The plot, the characters, everything was brilliant, why would you stop writing it?
I don't even know why I started reading this, usually I skip stories that haven't been updated for a long while... But your summary looked so interesting and once I read the first chapter I couldn't stop.
Are you planning on ever continuing this? It's such a good idea, and such a waste if you don't...
EverlastingBond chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
I had so much fun reading the part of the conversation that Morgana and Gwen overheard xD Every chapter is so fantastic that I kind of expect that it wil start being worse as I read... But you always manage to keep the quality up!
And they slept together again! Yaaaay :D
EverlastingBond chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
"Hello?" He said, not bothering to check the caller ID. "This is Pendragon's House of Penetration, Ben Dover speaking, how may we bugger you today?"
How do you come up with this kind of things? Your mind is just genius. I love every single word you write!