Reviews for Revenge is a Dish Best Served Gay
skydoe16 chapter 7 . 11/2
Stop whatever you are doing and write another chapter, because this is brilliant!
addyeb0123 chapter 7 . 7/23
Ok, you HAVE to continue this story. At first I was a little scared to see what it was all about, but then I loved it. Please update!
TheFifthBiscuit chapter 7 . 1/27
The things I did to find this fic again, 8ish years after reading. The obscure google searches I made based upon my vague recollections. At last my quest ended, and I was rewarded with this holy grail of hilarity. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Are you going to finish this?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
OMG! This is fantastic im loving word if this! You need to continue!
darksoule chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
I need the ending plz keep it up this story is awesome .
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Why did you stop?! I like your writing style and excited to see where the story was going!
Vice Fandonna chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Are you trying to bring magic into this? Great story. Wish you update soon
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
whens the next ch.? I luveee it and wanted to know wats gonna happened next! plz more chapterssss (**)/
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
...yes
Julia chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Hi! So tonight for me is a school night and there is absolutely no reason why I should be up this late but here I am reading this story. And honestly, I don't regret anything. This is bloody fantastic and I am dying here waiting for an update! More please?
Chevalier chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I really wish this was finished it would be nice to see where this all ended up going
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
You need to continue this story please it's really good and I really want to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
WRITE MORE DAMMIT
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
This is an excellent story. So funny and charming. I'm finding myself wishing I could be that eloquent and witty, even occasionally. I've only just realised that this story is incomplete which saddens me. Thank you for the amount you've already written in any case!