Reviews for Savin' Me
jumpingmanatee chapter 28 . 5/11
Oh I wish you would come back to this story. It is an incredible story and I would love to see how it ends.
jumpingmanatee chapter 24 . 5/11
Omg this so good!
jumpingmanatee chapter 16 . 5/10
I am on the edge of my seat, I'm so scared now. What's going to happen?!
jumpingmanatee chapter 4 . 5/10
I really like this so far.
cage comet chapter 28 . 2/17
is seven years a stretch enough to see if it can still update?
t'was really good, i think
Hermione24 chapter 28 . 1/17
Thank you for sharing your story... can't wait for the next part... hoping you'll finish this story. I wish Harry and some others from the HP world will visit Hermione. I also love Jacob... I'm team Jacob hahaha... maybe he'll imprint on Luna.
dark m00n angel chapter 28 . 12/22/2017
really great story pls update soon
Miraculouslyawsome chapter 28 . 12/1/2017
Please update soon
Terri78242 chapter 27 . 9/22/2017
I just found this story. I hope you start to write again, cause i really like it!
carryon chapter 28 . 5/9/2017
hmm.. I get that America is big, but if every country in Europe seem to have their own Ministry of magic I don't believe USA would be an exception. So wouldn't the best and most logical solution would be for Hermione to ask help from the Aurors? They are trained warriors, not civilians who don't know how to fight a wizard.
I love your story and I can hardly wait to read the next chapters.
I guess that bitch Rosalie would not be happy that Hermione would take "her boys" away, because I don't believe the Cullens would allow Thomas to stay with them after all that. I wonder what she'll do.. would she go with Thomas, would she search revenge from Hermione, would she try to take her old boyfriend back?
Alli 111 chapter 28 . 1/2/2017
Please carry this on ! :):):):)
Suchanart Thongs chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
I love this chapter more than anything else. Maybe Jacob should be yge protagonist.
deemura chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
why can't Hermione recognize vampire? is it because her ptsd? so anything related to magic squished down in her mind?
alinstarkov chapter 28 . 8/24/2016
I will holding on hope for you to update
Snaperipper chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
Please continue this story. I'm really enjoying it.