Reviews for Horror of the Hotel Rooms
Spunkalovely chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
These are really good and well characterized!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I'm getting over being sick, and OH this just made me queasy just reading about all the PINK! Poor guys and a very funny story.

Rolletti chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This is just hilarious!

daleaikman chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Great so far. would love to read some more horror rooms. Something like a monster room.
rikalynch chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Poor Dean. You know just the way to torture him. There are only about two ways.

1) Pie

2) Sammy
rikalynch chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh for the love of Bobby, I would KILL if my motel room was that pinkish. Maybe green, but pink! This was so awesome, despite the pink. Heh, If I were Dean/Sam I would have shot the person who owned the motel! GAH! :D
supernaturalbuffy chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
This was hilarious. I laughed so hard at the end I had everyone wondering what the heck. But seriously, you had to taunt him with pie? You know that Dean can't resist. And the first chapter...hilarious. And with a touch of really hurt Dean. Really good story.
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
THAT was truly horrifying! LOL! In a good way, of course! Poor Dean! That truly would be hell on earth for him!
Chouko Chango chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
OMG so freakin' funny! roflmao
si-star-x chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I loved these, so hilariously awesome.

I laughed out loud when you first introduced the ceramic pie. Poor Dean. ;)
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Dean finally got his pie that he wanted, even though it was ceramic apple pie.

Nice chapter hun, I got a laugh at the end.
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
LOL! Too cute!:)
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I don't think I would like that room either, pink all over is a little bit to much for me. I can see why Dean wanted to get out sooner, and so did Sam wanted to leave the pink room.

Thanks I laugh at this one, just imagining Dean face seeing the room puts a smile on my face.

Bunny1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
LOL! I can see that... their reaction, I mean... ;)