Reviews for Redemption: Soothing an Artist, Healing a Picture
Shannen91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I agree with previous comments. This story is sweet like honey. Just lovely!
ChangingTheCircumstances chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Oh, this story makes my heart ache so much. It's so beautiful and sweet. I know it's been something like a year but I would love it if you continued this. I love the way you write this, it makes it sound like it's coming from Oscar Wilde himself. The way you portray the characters just wonderful as well. Please write another chapter, I'd really appreciate it. I truthfully want to know what happens so much. Oh, and as far as I could tell there were zero errors of any kind as well which was great. Once again, I just have to say it's a lovely story. Please please! write more.
MrMyshka chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Uhhhh, this is pretty awesome. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I'd really like to see the conclusion of this. In any case, you definitely captured my interest throughout the work you've already done. The concept of punishing Lord Henry in the beginning was very interesting, I thought, and your style works well in-keeping with the original piece. I look forward to any future work.
2 lazy 2 login p chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
WOW THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE?

Best Dorian Basil I've ever read BY FAR, and your writing is spectacular!
023Faust chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is adoralbe :) poor Basil deserves Dorian all to himself! haha
VegetarianFannibal chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Really good story so far! :D Can't wait to see more! They're so sweet together :)
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
I agree with the comments above this is so damned sweet! I was hopping to read this kind of slash-fluff. And your fic is so awesome and makes me keep reading-even when it is in english and I actually speak spanish. But what the heck it is too good to miss it.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
:) aw... So very sweet. I love it! Basil's so delightfully awkward, and Dorian's absolutely charming. XP Henry got served. I never liked that man, especially in the film. In the book, he was ok, but he was terribly horrible to Basil :(.
Lady Katelynna chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
aw...that's the sweetest thing I've ever read! There is not enough Basil x Dorian love! Please continue it, please...it's just so adorable! I've always wanted to write a fic rather like this- after the Portrait but before Dorian is utterly corrupted!

well done, again
Secretsofthedarkness chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
AW!

Haha. I am really not used to Dorian/Basil fluff. But I kinda like it :D
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Very nice. A little sweeter than what i am used to, but i am enjoying it all the same :P
Mischief Managed By Four chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
This story is so sweet! I absolutely love it! You MUST update!
vocaloidofos chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
FLUFF. A guilty pleasure, but AH SO SWEET.
vocaloidofos chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I'm going to stop nitpicking and just enjoy this, 'cause I was hoping for a scene like this the entire time I was reading the novel I'm just hopeless for fluff like this. I have to go read the next chapter now.
vocaloidofos chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OK, before I fangirl, I'd better mention that the change in Lord Henry's personality at the end seemed a little sudden. He doesn't seem the type to learn from his mistake, but hey, that's just me. Other than that, this sounds like something I'm really going to enjoy reading. -*pairing win*-