Reviews for Harder Than You Know
Reb.369 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Dude, I really wish you'd keep going with this, I want to see them bond more :(
PandaBear.xo chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
aww...I hope you update this story...I'll be looking forward to read it in that time...I'll obviously fave and follow your story. Keep updating! c: it's getting very good...fantastic even! lol
Angie chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Please continue this! I love it! Sarge being evil to Grif, then Grif/Church is my favorite, second only to Grimmons. I also enjoy that your writing is relatively mistake proof, with only sparse typos and grammar that no one understands anyway.

I'll be eagerly waiting! Love,
Kira michi chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
...Wow... This actually made me cry. D: Poor Grif, man... Sarge is my favorite character, but in this story I really hate him. DX I need more chapters. This story is so sad.
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
...I think that you are an evil person. THE NEXT BUTTON IS GONE, AND I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW. ;-; Griiiiif.

On a more serious note, this is a very interesting story! From the first chapter, it draws you in makes you cry with Grif. I very much enjoy this story so far, and can't wait until the next chapter!

...-stabs a Sarge plushy- -mutters- Die, you fu*king asshole, die...
Ueue96 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I really think you're doing a fantastic job on this story. I'm a sensitive person, so I cried whenever Grif cried. You did an excellent job in expressing their emotions. Please continue and update soon.
Inglourias chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
You are all welcome! :D

2ScarletRibbons chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Keep up the good work, we really wanna know what happens. This is one of those fanfics that is just too good to be dropped.. The plot is just too excellent, and Grif's pain just makes me cry, and I mean really cry. You're doing a great job! And thank Kaley for us all for motivating you! -
Aniphine chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing story! I check my favorites for updates everyday and when I saw yours, I had to struggle to refrain from jumping and squealing! Amazing job! This is, by far, my favorite story! PLEASE! Update soon! Great, no, amazing job!
Chishio Ame chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Grif joining the blues would be funny caboose can have a new friend.
Inglourias chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Haha, omg. This is great. I'm so jealous of your writing style. You've always been so much better than me.. Lol. Text me when you update this. Love you.
Iyrsiiea chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Is it just me, or has your writing improved a bit?

Anyways, don't stop now! Keep it up!
SpryEmmi chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
please please PLEASE continue this :( I need to know how it ends...
2ScarletRibbons chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Aw, Grif... :(

I just wanna huggle him.
Chishio Ame chapter 5 . 10/16/2011

I was so happy to see this update in my inbox

I feel bad for Grif I hope things get kinda better for him and the blues will protect him.