Reviews for Do You Believe in Lies?
Fanfictionranger chapter 7 . 3/22
Snape will beat the Dursleys, take care of Harry, then sit by the fire and drink some firewhiskey.
xd or not who knows :)
silverangel116 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
love this story
Mal chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
This is really quite good, you shouldn't have stopped!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
WHAT INDEED WOULD HAPPEN NEXT WHAT INDEED
WE JUST DON'T KNOW
date the fuck up honeybunch
This fic is fabulous so dONT STOP THERE U LIL SHIT
evans137 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Although I doubt you will ever continue this story, I have to leave a review. This is a really interesting and well-written story- I really enjoyed reading it. I like your style and the idea you came up with - it's such a shame you didn't go on :-( - I would be so delighted if you wrote more of this! :-)
Klaine O'Clock chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is a wonderfully good story and its one of the few bp ones that I really look for to read! So pretty please at more to it!
Stephaniesaurus chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Snape is my fave character - its good he feels bad.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Very interesting story! I love it. Hope you keep on writing. :)
Darklight-phoenix chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
cool, glad to see harry out of the dursleys home

update soon, i wonder if harry and snape's relationship would improve
LycanthaRose chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
great story so far, cant wait to see where it goes. poor harry. glad your healer isn't an annoying OC, he seems good :) keep up the great work! :)
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Nice. I love the development. Great job. So what does happen next? I hope that Snape will apologize, maybe. Maybe he's not the type of man to do that though. But if he does... I'm sure that Harry could forgive him. I still love your original character. I am glad to see that you updated! It's been a long time.
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
I am so glad that Snape got a healer. I really like your original character. Love Snape's thoughts.
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Wooow. Harry is so tortured. Snape HAS to change his regard and treatment after witnessing the pain Harry is most likely displaying. What a mess. Great chapter.
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Yikes! Wow, I love the drama. Fantastic. What a mess. I wish there had been more descriptions. Snape has got to put it all together now.