Reviews for Dreams from Beyond the Mirrors
Redrangerpower chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
You have the writing style of the dreams down to a science, this just fits perfectly. Excellent job friend, excellent job.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It never occured to me that Gongora would of course have dreams, because he too would have met people over his lifetime. This was excellent, I imagine Gongora is a fairly difficult character to write but he seems so natural here. The addition of the black book was great and it seemed totally in-keeping with his character. For the first time ever, I think I was interested in Gongora's life! It was so sad, particularly at the end. I felt so sorry for Trayon and all the people, but even a little sympathetic towards Gongora too.

If you were to write more, I'd be certain to read it
Mechwar chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow, that was awesome. You captured Gongora perfectly, right down to his manipulating, deceitful core. My hat is off to you, for writing such a great piece.

Mechwar
DawningStar chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh, yikes. It fits Gongora perfectly, which is to say that I hated it, but in the right way, if you understand me. Manipulating everyone and using any means toward his ends...and I love the disconnectedness that the use of the book implies. Not recording who they were or what happened...just whether they could still be useful. Excellently done.

Noticed a missing word in the last paragraph, with "and sat near statue"

It does have the feeling of the in-game dreams, but far more distant, which is mostly as it should be. I'd sort of like to see more of Gongora's motivations, but...really, not really.

Does the first line refer to anything in particular?