Reviews for On the Wings of an Angel
Love it
jo chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Please update
Jillian Johnson chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
YES! KEEP ON GOING PLEASE!
Jillian chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Awesome chapter! Well, not the second near-drowning, but out fits. Maybe in the next chapter have Duke

take Pinocchio's hat home, have Terence and Rheila find Pinocchio, warm him up at home and finally

allow Pinocchio tell Terence that Pinocchio's feeling insecure about Rheila and if having her will replace him,

giving Terence the opportunity to fix everything between them.
PirateWizardThief chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Oh, you are going to kill me with the agony! Terence I hope you hear Pinoke! The poor kid! Please, update as soon as you can! I have to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
AWWW NOOOOO! HE CAME OUT THE WRONG MOMENT! ;_; Pooor kid ;_;
Jillian Johnson chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Poor Pinocchio. It's no wonder he's so insecure. He lost his father and his own home, had to adjust to

Terence, being kidnapped by Fabrizio and Stromboli. Not to mention the reality he never had a mother

figure other than the Blue Fairy. Please Update Soon
PirateWizardThief chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
No, you can't leave it like that! I'm going to go crazy if I don't get more soon! The angony of poor Pinoke is killing me! Okay, dramatics over with! I loved this chapter and I just love your Pinoke and Terence stories! Please update again soon
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Awww...this chapter was too cute... I'm SO glad you're still updating this story ;D
Jillian chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
this is sad... poor Terence... poor Pinocchio.. I forsee a lot of guilt coming for the kid ;_;
PirateWizardThief chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
OMG! I hope you update soon! That was so heartbreaking to read!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
I'm glad you updated ,finally! Great chapter... poor kid... he must feel really left out from all the situation... can't wait to see what's coming... Update earlier this time please ;D I'm really impatient!
starwanker chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
WOW! Out of everything of yours I've ever read, this chapter is by far my favorite! Great character development for Pinocchio, and Terrence. I don't know much about Rhiella yet but I'm sure there's more of hers to come.
I can't wait to see how Terence handles this.
Keep up the great work!
PirateWizardThief chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy! Poor Pinocchio! :( I hope Terence can fix everything!