Reviews for Moon Cutter and Souls of others
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Really good. Aww poor ichi
Nya chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Oh holy shit... I cried at the very end, honestly. Hope ya gonna update this. -falls on her bed and cries-
Tenki-chan chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
Awesome! _ Loved it! Especially the yummy lemons XD For some reason I just love the Mura / Ichi pairing XD
RogueSama chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
fouond this a good read, do you do pairing requests at all?
autumnannette19 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Whats next, whats next?
memories.of.rain chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE THIS FANFIC TOO! *Is in awe at Luna's writing skills* You write really good lemons! / GREAT JOB! I hope you write another one soon!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Haha I love that song! We used to sing it in our Spanish class for no particular reason. You wrote a really good story, but you can ignore me because, for some reason, I feel the character's emotions when I read about it. Keep it goin'!
BonneNuit chapter 16 . 3/31/2010
I like it when Ichigo gets enthusiastic about sex D
RamecupMiso chapter 16 . 3/31/2010
awesome update
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
Interesting. I haven't read a fic set in world war two before. -glares at Aizen and Hitler- DIE!

Anyways, awsome chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one -grins evily- poor Ichi-chan! Lets just hope Kenpachi isn't too rough

Good luck and C'ya next time!

MG Mirani
BonneNuit chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
I love this song, it's on my mp3 player X3 And we all know what Kenny is gonna do to Ichi... kukuku
RamecupMiso chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
thanks 4 the update
Osen-san chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
please continue this story i like this story

please update soon
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
That was a great chapter! I looked at the pic of teh kimono and it was awsome! I bet Ichi-chan would look great in it!

LEMON! LEMON! LEMON! LEMON! LEMON!

-coughs- I think you know my answer to if you should do a lemon or not.

Anyways, good luck with the next chapter and C'ya next time!

MG Mirani
Blue-eyed Fox chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
I'm gonna strangle you for leaving it hanging like that! These deserve their well earned lemon!