Reviews for Skin Deep
Izzy333 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is perfection!
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
D: This takes "No, not the face!" to a entirely new level. Roxas was just like...whoa. Again. XD Ehh, skin peeling is way creepy. Why couldn't they just have sex and be done with it? Gosh... Crazy fuckin' blondes. Once again, a wonderful piece. :D

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Tsukiee chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is more creepy than marionette... love it when you say "NO NO NO! *tapes Axel's face back on* there all better."

i started laughing in front of the computer, and I am sure my mother was looking at me suspiciously!

You have such an art to write creepy scenes... maybe, I will saw you as a guionist or something of the sort in the future!... you will write the most beautiful and deep gore movieees!

I dont like the genre... you are rotting my pure heart ;.; you made me love this~~

Sorry for send soo much reviews to you! I just love your storieeees!
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Woah there!

Nice twist...?
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is beautiful! o I Hearts it! 3 ah, i Love it when people write fanfics with insanity mixed in. tis my favorite genre! ;D
not one for history chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ha, don't listen to 'In My Veins' by Jesse McCartney when reading this... *snort* Wow. And Axel was worried about Roxas being scared of him. Pfft.
PhoenixDash chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
It was quite interesting. And best part? Roxas didn't DIE! But poor Axel, I guess.. Can we say revange for all those times that Roxas didn't end up too well? Naw, it's just my silly thinking. If you doesn't agree with me, it doesn't really matter. It's a free Internet-site anyway. Or so I presume. Anyway, I just like to read some gore inbetween and I love it even more if it's Roxas that has lost his marbles, or just misplaced it for the moment.;

Whatever float your boat..

Anyway, loved to read one more of your stories! Until next time!

Adarcoi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow. By the summery, I had expected Axel to follow the more sadistic route, but boy was I in for a surprise! It was good, rushed, but good. I also think that the use of the term 'skinning' just made it sound too premeditated. The funny thing was, I had printed this out to read (I have no and I had read it during my senior class 'team-building' workshop. I almost wanted to throw up by the end for some odd you made some excellent work here. 'grats!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hyugatenten chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ah, terra...

I always did lurk around your profile page. :)

I love your work! Didn't even know I liked horror this much until after I read the Eternity-Together-Forever fics, and I can surely say that my eyes have been opened!

(I'm not sure if that makes sense in English as much as it does in Chinese. Sorry~...I'll just say that I now look at things in another point of view.)

This one scared me a bit...for reasons unknown. Not to say that I didn't enjoy it. I loved it! Just me, I suppose. Heh.

Anyways, what I'm really trying to say is...THANKS A BUNCH! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next publish!

RenCantShine chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
man, I love this for the gore and shit but...

Axel is just so beautiful...

Hey do you think roxas would mind if i took the peeled off skin and put it on a manniquen?

...Oh god Maybe I'm sick x.x
djcrackerjack chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hm. hm. i don't quite know what to say. it's interesting for sure. but uh. kinda dark. and scary. evil roxas. *shudders* hm. at least it's different. it's kinda creepy, yet cool. hm. i'm surprised. i kinda liked it, even though it's so bloody.
Violana chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very interesting and disturbing.

I was entertained.

Well done! :)
SmileBomb chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Despite it being mildly creepy, I liked it.

It was a good creepy. [if that makes sense...?]

Love makes people crazy, yeah?

Good job
kin sedren chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
O.o HOLY SHIT! that was kinda, no VERY creepy. but in truth very very well writen...