Reviews for Look After You
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
It was okay - not the best ending but good job.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
The story has picked up and is doing wonderfully ! Thank you for writing and sharing and doing a fantastic job!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Your writing isnt consistant - you try to add details to the characters (like ziva's scent..goes from honeysuckke to lavendar and coconut...thats a yucky mix btw) and then they get muddled and confusing ! There are 3 men and 2 women on an undercover mission and I feel you need to define the speaker more clearly..you cant just say 'he' and jump from voice to voice ...i have to keep reading back several times to TRY and understand who is talking - and why would there be live audio of Tony's room? Doesnt make sense...and the sweatshirt logo wasnt that hard to figure out...one of the few details you got right as a writer but a serious investigator wouldnt bring that kinda clothing with him in the first place. Last two chapters were frustrating. Lets see how chapter 5 goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Wasnt happy with chapter two...Ziva is stronger than you portray her and she could very much just want sex from a man although a work related tryst isnt her style but she isnt afraid of a man making moves on her to need Tony to come to her rescue. Tony would step in b/c although he comes off as uncaring he is a gentleman and still her friend. Hope it gets better.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
It was great, until they got to Italy, then the whole thing just went downhill.
blarney chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I enjoyed reading the story so far and hope you will continue it.
BertAndTiva chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
great story, keep going!
dark but so Lovely chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
So I must say I just found this story lol but I really hope you guys update it and continue it :) it's a really great story
n'ng'hFredrika chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
great story lovin it sofar one of my best, cant wait till next chapter, keep um comin x
Aeidhryn chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Oh no, not another potential Ziva suitor killed by Tony! (muaha- I mean, heheheheheh). Tony's in Italy for heaven's sakes and he get MCDONALDS? Typical. :P
Aeidhryn chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Say hwaaat? (Yes, the spelling was on purpose). Did you really just make Ziva David wail like a baby because she couldn't have snuggle time? Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do that... we've never seen her crying over anything but Gibbs, Michael, and perhaps that one time in Aliyah...!

That was obviously a bit of a shocker but other than that I'm still reading (read: hooked).
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
"No, to the unemployment line. Yes! ITALY!" Gibbs nearly shouted, exasperated.

HA! Ha! Ha! Ha!

...

BWAHAHS:DOIFOEBWKDMGURGLE... *sigh*

I love Gibbs. And you are barely OOC at all. *proud*
binkbonk chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Wow, an amazing story! I loved it!

Are you planning to write a sequal or continue with it?

I loved how real the storyline was. An amazing job. :)
LunaZola chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Great chapter... but I'm honestly really really sick of Jason and Tony having the same fight overe and over again. It has no resolution or even substance to the fight. It's getting old... and meaningless.

HOpe that didn't sound mean. I don't know how to put it. I really do like this story.