Reviews for Heavy Affliction
I ever for my English.
This is the best fanfiction I ever I started to read fanfictions not a long time ago.I want more stories in which dean chasing sam madly.
Talk about gut wrenching
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 4/10
You can really see how two such macho men as John and Dean would be completely oblivious to something being hidden by as it's something unthinkable, as is just being hinted at!The victim feels it's their own writing.
Holy crap man what the heck

You are wonderful, dear
*ugly sobs* this is too good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Good chapter is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
so so incredible
beccaspad chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
holy fucking shit
Pisces tattoo chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
You said that in this chapter 5 we would get to learn how those boys died and how it was connected to Sam's secret!
KittyBlue chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Seriously, this is one of my favorite fics! The ending leaves so much room for a well deserved sequel, so I hope it gets one soon:)
TimshelBliss chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
WHAT?! OMG I didn't realize this fic wasn't complete AAAAH and I JUST CHECKED AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED LIKE FOUR YEARS AGO WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME - THIS FIC IS SO GOOD YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER oh well it's okay I can live with it if you don't want to finish it... definitely going to check out more of your stuff though!
Mickey12Boo chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Stories like this should get updated u never notice my comments :( but ur stories are really good i just wish you would update them
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
This took a turn I didn't foresee, and though it ripped my heart out and tore it to shreds, I really kinda loved it. I know. I'm weird like that! But it's really good. Really, really good.

Sam was not emotionally prepared for his family finding out. I mean he clearly had never recovered from what happened and what he did as a result and all the years coping alone. But he was coping, in a way. I think it would have come crashing down eventually anyway. But everything was on his terms, or so he thought. The sudden loss of control really sent him to a dark, desperate place. And well done you for painting that picture so vividly and convincingly.

This one is going to stay with me for a good long while. xo
Al chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
This is amazing!
PLEASE! Tell me you are going to finish this!