Reviews for Heavy Affliction
TimshelBliss chapter 6 . 1/18
WHAT?! OMG I didn't realize this fic wasn't complete AAAAH and I JUST CHECKED AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED LIKE FOUR YEARS AGO WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME - THIS FIC IS SO GOOD YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER oh well it's okay I can live with it if you don't want to finish it... definitely going to check out more of your stuff though!
Mickey12Boo chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Stories like this should get updated u never notice my comments :( but ur stories are really good i just wish you would update them
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
This took a turn I didn't foresee, and though it ripped my heart out and tore it to shreds, I really kinda loved it. I know. I'm weird like that! But it's really good. Really, really good.

Sam was not emotionally prepared for his family finding out. I mean he clearly had never recovered from what happened and what he did as a result and all the years coping alone. But he was coping, in a way. I think it would have come crashing down eventually anyway. But everything was on his terms, or so he thought. The sudden loss of control really sent him to a dark, desperate place. And well done you for painting that picture so vividly and convincingly.

This one is going to stay with me for a good long while. xo
Al chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
This is amazing!
PLEASE! Tell me you are going to finish this!
SullyR chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I am loving this with all of my entire being. I had rewatched the Bloody Mary episode a while ago and whattdya know! I stumble upon this story!
Junkerin chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Are you finished with this story?
If yes - you shouls sign it as complet - I can live with a open ending
If no - can you finish it sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
big shit coming up for my
kumagorox3 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I liked the storyline but it still felt a little implausible and overdosed with melodrama. I can't really picture a 15 year old writing a letter and running away in such a manner. John's and Dean's reactions were too tearful, OOC, and, to be honest,a little sketchy. Wouldn't it make more sense if John said a few encouraging words to Sam? However, he's sort of the background character and close to invisible by the later chapters. Sam is also too focused on suicidal thoughts and some of his actions don't match up to usual symptoms of a rape victim. Aside from these critiques, I enjoy how much you have a wide range of vocabulary, although, I question its correct usage.
Kassandra chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I love the squirrel analogy. You dont NEED to do a sequel for this tho,its great how it is (that being said I WANT MORE!) moorrreeee!
kirallie chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Poor Sammy! please say there's a sequal and they find him before he does anything really stupid!
Ellie Clemons chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Oh my god. Sammy! Noooo! This was really good! haha if you couldnt tell already i got really into this story :) Amazing! Dont stop now! Keep goinngggg
Kiniz chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
so sad

but they will find Sammy for sure! .v. in time

how come I have a feeling Sam will attempt another suicide

and does he not realise Dean and John will love him nonetheless? ohh this is just sad :(

but they will find him. they will
Emily chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Please tell me there is a sequel! there has to be! lol! you can't leave it like this please! I need to know what happens! poor Sammy :( he needs some serious therapy! please a sequel? please!
wolfish-willow chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Just read this all in one go... I started crying in chapter 3, but now I'm just bawling. *sobs* I really loved this story. I Sam's issues of self-worth, how terrified he was to see his family's reaction to everything hurt so bad. And him telling them it was all his fault, over and over again broke me. I just... *sniff* I'm definitely saving this one...

Amazing, heartbreaking, piece of work. 333
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Are you kidding me? There had better be a sequel to this puppy! I want John and Dean to go find that poor baby and help him out. You can't just end the story and have us wringing our hands worrying about what happens to that poor child all scared and alone. He needs his father and big brother PLEASE give us a sequel!